yyymodels AKA. ericYY

I just wanted to let everyone know about yyymodels and their great prices and service. The best way to take advantage of the great prices in the far east is to use surface shipping. Very few of us need the model tomorrow considering the pile that is sitting beside us unbuilt so use surface shipping and wait the 4-8 weeks it takes for it to arrive. As an example I ordered both 1/32 Tamiya F-16's at $75 US each, 1/32 Tamiya F-15E Bunkerbuster at $73 US, and 1/32 Tamiya F-15C at $55 US - so that equals $278 US of models that in Canada would cost me about $800 US and shipping was about $30 US. I know one of the problems that many face is the unknown price of duty etc., but just ask the company to lowball the price of your models on the customs documents. They all do it for me and I very never pay any duty. In Canada we have to pay a 6% charge on anything we buy, in country or out if shipped to us. Sometimes an extra $5 Cdn. for handling at Cdn. Customs. But I have NEVER paid duty on anything from Hong Kong, US, UK, etc. that has to do with models.

Anyway that is all I know about shipping model and saving money. Thanks fo listening.

Dan :lol: :doh:

Thank you.

I would like to express special thanks to my beloved one, Van Tang, she supports me a lot on modeling & also in selling. Without her consideration & support, I am sure I cannot provide this kind of service.

However, we had some misunderstanding and argument last month, I admit and deeply regret that is my mistake and neglecting her feelings. Really sorry.

I do not want to have models but lose my future warm family. I hope Van will forgive my bad temper once more and I swear here, in front of thousand of modelers, I must advance my EQ and be the best man forever.

If you have time, I hope you can express best wishes to us. Please send some words to Van through my email address : yyymodel@yahoo.com , [with title of "van"] the message will be forward to her.

No ordering at this moment, I will only complete the order, those have been paid.

Thanks for listening.

Sincerely,

yy

Edited by EricYY
Thank you.

I would like to express special thanks to my beloved one, Van Tang, she supports me a lot on modeling & also in selling. Without her consideration & support, I am sure I cannot provide this kind of service.

However, we had some misunderstanding and argument last month, I admit and deeply regret that is my mistake and neglecting her feelings. Really sorry.

I do not want to have models but lose my future warm family. I hope Van will forgive my bad temper once more and I swear here, in front of thousand of modelers, I must advance my EQ and be the best man forever.

If you have time, I hope you can express best wishes to us. Please send some words to Van through my email address : yyymodel@yahoo.com , [with title of "van"] the message will be forward to her.

No ordering at this moment, I will only complete the order, those have been paid.

Thanks for listening.

Sincerely,

yy

Dear Van, my name is Aidan and I live quite far from you in a little town in Northern Ireland. While I have bought only a few models from yy, he has provided a service second to none. I would guess that you would have a lot to do with that fact. What is amazing, is that he will send me a kit (carefully packed) BEFORE he even bills me or even receives payment. That shows an an extraordinary trusting nature which is sadly lacking in todays world. To me, this must reflect his honourable character. He is obviously very sorry for the hurt he has caused you and his public vow to makes amends is commendable. Funny how we can be sometimes be more civil to total strangers than to those we care most for. I know the words of an outsider do not matter, nor should they but sometimes it's good to stop and take stock of a relationship, good and bad. I hope you both well and things turn out they way you both want them to.

All the very best,Aidan in Ireland x

Dear Van, my name is Aidan and I live quite far from you in a little town in Northern Ireland. While I have bought only a few models from yy, he has provided a service second to none. I would guess that you would have a lot to do with that fact. What is amazing, is that he will send me a kit (carefully packed) BEFORE he even bills me or even receives payment. That shows an an extraordinary trusting nature which is sadly lacking in todays world. To me, this must reflect his honourable character. He is obviously very sorry for the hurt he has caused you and his public vow to makes amends is commendable. Funny how we can be sometimes be more civil to total strangers than to those we care most for. I know the words of an outsider do not matter, nor should they but sometimes it's good to stop and take stock of a relationship, good and bad. I hope you both well and things turn out they way you both want them to.

All the very best,Aidan in Ireland x

Dear Aidan,

Thanks for your kind words. Your package maybe sent by van. She is a careful person and sometimes check the content of the kits before sending. Also, good at painting and handcraft, she helps me a lot in modeling.

sincerely,

yy

• 1 month later...

Like everyone else on this thread, I got a VERY good deal from Ericyy.

Bought a 1/35 Tamiya Leopard 2 (I know I know...) for 22 USD$ , shipping turned out to be about the same as shipping from USA to Canada. Kit arrived still in its shrinkwrap, with styrofoam board around the model box to protect it further...cant get any better than that!

Squadron would have sold me that same kit for 51,46 USD$, and marked it as as business sale, so I would have paid 5$ for custom fees (gotta love Canada Post...)

If you want great prices and super service on many different kits, ask EricYY or see his website link here

Thanks for the terrific deal!

Edited by frankycee

I've ordered from Eric a few times and always received my items really quickly and alvery very well protected. The excellent prices and fair dealings will mean I'll buy from you again and again :pray: Can't wait for your next trumpy list :wave:

All the best

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I'll chime in here. Received two kits from Erik. What wonderful communication and patience. Very professional. Timely shipping, great packing and awesome price. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you, Erik!

Regards, Greg

• 1 year later...