Su-30MKI's prove superior to French Mirages

Man, you KNOW the thread's gone sour when it's come down to "KITT vs the Flanker!"

I don't think there's any saving this one now, it's definitely curdled ! :yahoo:

Gregg

Or a Tweet adjusting the throttles...

Anyone ever thought about writing a "Symphony for Twelve T-37s"? Each one could throttle up to a particular pitch, providing an octave and a half of glorious screeching music...

Anyone ever thought about writing a "Symphony for Twelve T-37s"? Each one could throttle up to a particular pitch, providing an octave and a half of glorious screeching music...

Hmmm...interesting thought. Between Jerry (Old Blind Dog) and myself as the resident composers, we could probably think of something.

Funny you should mention...I've been kicking around, in the back of my mind, an orchestral/symphonic band composition which starts with an imitation of afterburners for takeoff....sounds neat, although nobody else has any idea what it sounds like yet... :sign_boycott:

:o I dont want to turn this into a "our pilot is better lookin' than yours" type thread but I'm wondering if we'll ever see a couple of sultry Bollywood actresses climbing out of an Su-30MKI alongside Alice climbing out of her Mirage 2000 in some Indian fighter pilot movie.

:angry:,

Ross.

.....I think SHILPA SHETTY(Bollywoood actress) may be a good start BUT there are lots more like HER....Dark sultry good looking,....... :cheers:

Holmes...

That ain't no dog, he's just uncircumcised... :angry:

Either that or he has the biggest case of crabs known to humans :o !

:cheers:

I think the good Reverend is asking a sincere question here.

I'm pretty sure an Su-27 doesn't have vectoring engines or canards. Beyond that, beats me. Seems like Sukhoi declares a new model every time one gets a new paintjob.

Edited by BAM'n'IVM

Su-27 was the original model. Then they added canards and taller fins and improved everything else inside and it was the Su-35. Then they added the incredible 3-dimensional thrust vectoring and you have the STUNNING Su-37.

Su-30 is more confusing to me, as far as where it fits in...over to Ken (Flankerman)!