Tony Hayes. (Have any of you guys ever heard of

Tony Hayes YET AGAIN!!!!! Every deal is great. I dropped off a couple and came out with what I needed. Dang he is one of the good ones.

Best thing, we both save on the stupid shipping costs.

Shawn, haven't you learned your lesson yet? Who really wants to deal with a 100% honest trader, who often adds something to the deal "just because"......is an all-around decent chap.....that has a sterling sense of humor.....that builds a killer model & understands what it takes to do it?

Man...you guys will never learn! :D

Both you guys are simply aces!!

"First With Guns",

Jim

Edited by Sabre
  • 2 weeks later...

TONY AGAIN!!!!! We meet in a dark parking lot off the highway (to save shipping and gas costs) and exchange 3 models for 3 models.

I didn't even know I NEEDED these models I came home with , but all ready know what markings they are going to get, as opposed to the models I gave him which as it ended up were excessive to what I needed.

Tony, a gooder, even in a parking lot. Late at night, in the rain. :wave:

TONY AGAIN!!!!! We meet in a dark parking lot off the highway (to save shipping and gas costs) and exchange 3 models for 3 models.

I didn't even know I NEEDED these models I came home with , but all ready know what markings they are going to get, as opposed to the models I gave him which as it ended up were excessive to what I needed.

Tony, a gooder, even in a parking lot. Late at night, in the rain. B)

Ya know people are gonna talk don't ya! <_< Thanks for everything last night Shawn,was fun :) Glad I got what I wanted from you :D

Anytime bud

Susan

• 3 weeks later...
Another nod for Tony! He answered my call for a Sabre ejection seat....and he sent the seat, and another seat....AND two whole freakin resin cockpits!!!!

More than going above the call....thanks Tony!

Always gald to help a fellow modeler out :thumbsup:

Tony

He did it again!!!!! Another plane I didn't know I needed is on the build pile!

And some good stuff for another ARCer which I'm only too happy to drop off and save EVERYONE the stupid postal dead bear costs. :)