SU-30MK video

Wow, we are still staying firmly on the topic...

About that "pizza". No wonder people in the US get bigger and bigger! <_< Though the same trend is visible in other countries too... Luckily those things haven't reached us yet...

Wow, we are still staying firmly on the topic...

About that "pizza". No wonder people in the US get bigger and bigger! :rolleyes: Though the same trend is visible in other countries too... Luckily those things haven't reached us yet...

fat American pilots is the reason they cannot do kobra...

back to pizza!

fat American pilots is the reason they cannot do kobra...

back to pizza!

Ah yes but wait until the A380 arrives :cheers: ! I hear that it will be able to do a Cobra with not one...not two...but a few hundred pizza eating Americans aboard (without the false canopy painted below to save weight of course...and the obligatory thrust vectoring Tweet riding shotgun to save the fat pizza eating riders from the Su-30)!

:angry:

Ah yes but wait until the A380 arrives :cheers: ! I hear that it will be able to do a Cobra with not one...not two...but a few hundred pizza eating Americans aboard (without the false canopy painted below to save weight of course...and the obligatory thrust vectoring Tweet riding shotgun to save the fat pizza eating riders from the Su-30)!

:angry:

Yeah but where will the flaps be ? :o

Gregg

Ah yes but wait until the A380 arrives :yahoo: ! I hear that it will be able to do a Cobra with not one...not two...but a few hundred pizza eating Americans aboard (without the false canopy painted below to save weight of course...and the obligatory thrust vectoring Tweet riding shotgun to save the fat pizza eating riders from the Su-30)!

:wasntme:

And Chuck Norris is flying the Tweet, Jack Bauer is flying the A380

And Chuck Norris is flying the Tweet, Jack Bauer is flying the A380

Well naturally of course. However, can we verify that Chuck Norris is indeed American? I mean he is fit, not overweight, obviously very tough, not scared of anyone, has a cool new fighting league and as we have read here on ARC a few times, is even in awe of his own awesomeness. Are we sure he isn’t from Finland :) ?

:P

:cheers:

Yeah but where will the flaps be ? :cheers:

Gregg

That is classified information that is on a “needs to know†basis! :)

I know I'm a late arrival to this event, but I just wanted to let everyone know that yes, Cheesy Bites are indeed BACK.

Super Bowl ad champ: Sexpot or pizza?

Using brain scan technology, researchers discover what turns on consumers (MSNBC article)

Feb. 5: Watch how volunteers’ brains respond to a Pizza Hut ad during last night's Super Bowl game. Using brain scan technology, UCLA researchers found that their brain activity surged when they saw images of pizza, but decreased when they viewed Jessica Simpson
However, can we verify that Chuck Norris is indeed American?

Technically, he is of no nationality. The Tweet that carried the infant Chuck Norris from his home planet of Chuckton (saving him when it exploded from it's own awesomeness) crashed in Oklahoma, where he was raised as a human by a kindly farm couple.

Edited by Trigger
So which one is harmful to Chuck....red or green Chucktonite? :lol:

Neither. In the post-Crisis era, he can chew up both and spit them out. A red sun will make him drowsy and cranky however.

Yes, those are very appropriate indeed. As is also:

"If the radiance of a thousand suns

Were to burst at once into the sky

That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one –

I am become Chuck Norris,

The shatterer of Worlds."

With apologies to P/O J.G. Magee Jr.

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth

And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Sunward I’ve cobraed, and joined the tumbling mirth

of sun-split clouds, —and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of—wheeled and soared and swung

High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,

I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung

My eager Tweet through footless halls of air....

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue

I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace

Where never Flanker nor even Eagle flew—

And, while with silent lifting mind I’ve trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of Chuck

web_021203-O-9999G-002.jpg