coastal command liberator

hi, im going to begin a b24 d liberator converted to a gr mkII.(1/48 monogram)

I have all the bits and pieces exept for the decals can anybody point me in the right direction

on where to get the raf coastal command roundels.

thanx in advance

zappa

I have all the bits and pieces exept for the decals can anybody point me in the right direction

thanx in advance

zappa

There is a decal sheet of RAF Liberators made by Avieology (spelling?), check Flightdecs and/or Hannants.

Chappie

I think the Aviaeology sheet covers only the Mk V and similar Mk III but if it's only roundels you need that's a good source. Here's a link:

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AOD48001

The Mark II was a neat variation on the theme with its different engines and turret but I've never found enough detailed reference material for me to take a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

thanx in advance

zappa

I have been building one of these for several months now, and have researched a lot on the subject. When you say that you have all "the bits and pieces" what have you got? What version are you making? I have the Aviaology decals and they are very good.

Graham

• 3 years later...

I have been building one of these for several months now, and have researched a lot on the subject. When you say that you have all "the bits and pieces" what have you got? What version are you making? I have the Aviaology decals and they are very good.

Graham

Hi Graham,

Would appreciate it if you could see your way to sharing the info you have collected for CC Libs.

I have the Aviaology decals and belcher Bits conversion set.

Cheers

smeds