More 1/144 future releases

Seems these have been under the radar.

Panda does not seem to be going under soon after all. Looks like they are going to give minicraft fits with the C-130s.

look at the prices and then there are the hornets'

ITEM No. NAME SCALE Ret.Price Qty. Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAN40001 ROCKWELL B-1B LANCER "SAC" BMR 1/144 $10.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAN40002 ROCKWELL B-1B LANCER "ACC" BMR 1/144 $10.50

PAN40003 ROCKWELL B-1B LANCER TEST BMBR 1/144 $10.50

PAN40004 B-1B LANCER"ENDURING FREEDOM"* Future release 1/144 $10.50

PAN40005 C-130A HERCULES "NAM" * Future release 1/144 $10.50

PAN40006 C-130H "MAC" TRANSPORT * Future release 1/144 $10.50

PAN40007 C-130H "NATO" TRANSPORT * Future release 1/144 $10.50

PAN40008 MC-130H TRANSPORT * Future release 1/144 $10.50

PAN40009 F-22A TEST-01 RAPTOR *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40010 F-22A TEST-02 RAPTOR *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40011 F-22A EXPORT RAPTOR *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40012 F/A-18E FIST OF THE FLEET*FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40013 F/A-18E PARIS AIR SHOW *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40014 F/A-18F DUAL *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40015 F/A-18F SUPER HORNET *FGTR Future release 1/144 $4.75

PAN40016 E-2C HAWKEYE ATLANTIC * Future release 1/144 $8.50

PAN40017 E-2C HAWKEYE PACIFIC * Future release 1/144 $8.50

PAN40018 E-2C HAWKEYE INTERNATIONAL * Future release 1/144 $8.50

PAN40019 E-2 "2000" * Future release 1/144 $8.50

Also look at the E-2 "2000" that should be the one with the funky props

hmm, be curious to see what the quality on these is. And IIRC the B-1's have either been out for a while or have been *announced* for quite some time.

Gonna be tough to beat the Dragon F/A-18E and F that are already out there, but I'm interested to see what they come out with.

-brian

Isn't Panda the company who has been announcing a 1/144th C-17 forever? I would love to see all these kits on the market, but I'll believe it when I see it.

John

THe C-17 was supposed to be 1/72 scale.

Well I'm encouraged by the list, to be sure. I love 1/144 stuff, and would definitely be interested in some of those. I'd be happier if Panda would have announced an AC-130 at that price! I did notice that the Minicraft AC-130s are lower than the $38 MSRP originally seen. I thought I had seen a pre-order somewhere that the kits were in the $28 range.

Of course, I'm not sure if Panda's super bugs will be near the Dragon quality, but we'll see. I have the Panda B-1B kit, and it's pretty darn good. I might even get more if the OEF kits show something other than CALCMs in the open bay.

And enough already with the "Test" Raptors! Bring on the production birds!

JB

Export Raptor?! :)

Yeah, I thought that was strange too. They must have done that up a while ago, like their F-35 kits that have about 5 different versions as well.

Last I heard, the Raptor was a USAF-only bird.

jb

Yeah, I thought that was strange too. They must have done that up a while ago, like their F-35 kits that have about 5 different versions as well.

Last I heard, the Raptor was a USAF-only bird.

jb

Same here. I think someone at Panda Models is just wishing a little too hard. I wonder what fictitious markings it will have.....

Same here. I think someone at Panda Models is just wishing a little too hard. I wonder what fictitious markings it will have.....

As long as they're going to put fictional markings on it, I'd prefer UK or Australian. They've probably had that kit planned for a while, not paying attention to what's going on in the real world.

jb

As long as they're going to put fictional markings on it, I'd prefer UK or Australian. They've probably had that kit planned for a while, not paying attention to what's going on in the real world.

jb

Personally, I think a Raptor looks very good in these colors, but luckily it won't happen:

http://www.ausairpower.net/FA-22A-3-SQN-RAAF-1A.png

It would be incredibly nice if we could get an Su-24, A Mirage III, A Draken, SHAR FA2, UH-1N, AH-1, C-17, Su-15, Yak-38, and Yak-141.

And some new tools of older planes in 1/144 (Mirage F1, SHAR FRS1, MiG-21)

Just my wish list there. I'm sure I'm forgetting several.

JB

Something that I noticed, but wasnt mentioned, was the MC-130H Combat Talon II. This will be a welcome addition to the collection, since we dont have hardly anything from AFSOC aircraft, aside from the helos.

Hopefully they fulfill the promise and these get released and are of good quality.

Greetings from the sand!

Jeff

I know the B-1B from Panda that I have is pretty good quality. It would be REALLY nice if Panda was to do an AC-130 in 1/144 as well.

jb