I'm looking for some 1/48 AGM-84 Harpoons with rails. I'm more interested in the trio configuration like this, but I'll take any I can get my hands on:

agm84d.jpg

EDIT I know little about modern weapons, but I would prefer to get my hands on some newer AGM-84 SLAM. However I'm not sure they are used in the trio configuration.

I don't have much to trade for them, but I am willing to buy them from you.

Thanks a bunch!

Ryan

Located in Ohio

Edited by Forseti42
I'm looking for some 1/48 AGM-84 Harpoons with rails. I'm more interested in the trio configuration like this, but I'll take any I can get my hands on:

agm84d.jpg

EDIT I know little about modern weapons, but I would prefer to get my hands on some newer AGM-84 SLAM. However I'm not sure they are used in the trio configuration.

I don't have much to trade for them, but I am willing to buy them from you.

Thanks a bunch!

Ryan

Located in Ohio

HARPOON and SLAM don't use rails, they are eject-launched from bomb racks (in the case of the Hornet, they are launched from the BRU-32 rack in the pylon.) Your photo is of HARPOON carriage on a B-52, they are the only aircraft I'm aware of to carry the weapon like that. The rack you need is, I believe, the standard B-52 wing multiple carriage rack. I have no idea what the designation for it is, but I think it may be the same rack as used for external carriage of the ALCM or SRAM?