I feel the need, the need forTWEET! :worship:

t-37-dvic262.jpg

Keith - note the red "U.S. Air Force" on the nose

You just had to do it. <_< You hijacked a thread once again. And you think you're being funny?

Trigger, you've flown Tweet?

:trolls:

So then, quit your complaining… ;)

Cheers!

It was a conclusion. :worship:

And what about Mir's toilet, yes or not? <_<

Edited by Reyes
It was a conclusion. :worship:

So then you’ve concluded to accept it and not to complain about it…good :trolls: .

Back to the thread before you and I get it off topic and get the natives all riled up.

<_<

You just had to do it. <_< You hijacked a thread once again. And you think you're being funny?
let this be a warning to all those who engage in a silly debate of one plane versus another...(Or in this case, East vs. West) your thread will be hijacked and will belong to the mighty Tweet :worship:

Hey, the Diamond hath warned...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried to once, but I was overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness if being in it's presence

Image-4D35CBAF727D11DB.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

img-l1-05011400030.jpgdfp_500telephone.jpg220003.jpgPantone%20black.jpg

Back to plastic! ;)

I was overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness if being in it's presence

:worship: <_< :trolls:

I'm not sure what to do, everyone's trying to establish whether a picture of toilet (which looks like something out of Saw) was taken in an Su-34 or in Mir and we've been warned not to post jokes as it will lead to the thread being off topic and someone might get offended. And here I sit, flush with jokes that I must now dump....

Cheers,

Sean

:worship: <_< :trolls:

I'm not sure what to do, everyone's trying to establish whether a picture of toilet (which looks like something out of Saw) was taken in an Su-34 or in Mir and we've been warned not to post jokes as it will lead to the thread being off topic and someone might get offended. And here I sit, flush with jokes that I must now dump....

Cheers,

Sean

OMG that was funny... :lol: ;)!

Sorry but it was...

So is that the "official" paint scheme in the photos? I've got mine building, but I've been having a hard time pinning down the colors.

The recently announced first production machines seemed to be wearing the same colours as bort numbers 44, 45, 46 and 48 (all pre-prod airframes).

Getting those colours right is a real pain in the as*... Been there, done that.

This tweet-thing's getting awfully old

:worship: yup, its definatley lame, getting tired of threads being hijacked by same stupid kr@p.....

tom, there is a variety of paint schemes out there for the "34, personally I love this one <_< (someone needs to clean their scanner!)

may2be7.th.jpg

:worship: yup, its definatley lame, getting tired of threads being hijacked by same stupid kr@p.....

tom, there is a variety of paint schemes out there for the "34, personally I love this one <_< (someone needs to clean their scanner!)

may2be7.th.jpg

Those colours can look so different in different lighting conditions. That seems to be the pre-production airframe nr. "47" with what now appears to be also the standard scheme for RusAF's operational Fullbacks.

It looks oddly blue in the picture, if you compare it with the pic with greener hues by OKB KZ earlier on this thread. A thread that some are trying to destroy...

ooh good pic! <_<

anyone ID that badboy tucked up in between the engines?

edit: yea it does jan, thats why i like it :worship:

08pr3.jpg

Edited by Raymond
A thread that some are trying to destroy...

That stuff was done until you decided you had to have the last word. Let it be. Move on.

And I don't care what that toilet's installed in, I wouldn't plug in to it...

BTW - this things the first Russian airframe I've seen in a while without an IRST ball in front of the windscreen. Is it installed somewhere else I haven't seen, or have they deleted it? I would think it'd be useful for air-to-ground...

Maybe UPAZ in flight refueling system?

UPAZmontadoenunil-76.jpg

ah, sure looks like it! damn, was hoping it was some new missile or something :cheers:

BTW - this things the first Russian airframe I've seen in a while without an IRST ball in front of the windscreen. Is it installed somewhere else I haven't seen, or have they deleted it? I would think it'd be useful for air-to-ground...

hey, thats true! i always thought the IRST system was for A2A armaments, and IIRCrussian IR guided munitions are selfcontained units. I do know Ru is investing in "gps" weapons, as its building its own satelight network.

..though now im thinking....i wonder where there housing the laser designator/seeker unit!?

Edited by Raymond
Keith - note the red "U.S. Air Force" on the nose

Yep, apparently the lettering was red before white. In fact, when I had that flight in a Tweet, I sent a post card to my parents, and to my then gf (the one now a lesbian) that had a picture of a Tweet with red letters on it.

Doesn't matter. I've never flown the Viper, but it is by far my favorite aircraft. In fact, if given the chance to fly in either a Viper or a Tweet, I'd choose the Viper hands down. Trigger just shares my respect of the mighty Tweet.

Hey, the Diamond hath warned...

Oh, yeah, I forgot that I said that in another thread. I need to add that to my sig if it's not too long.

let this be a warning to all those who engage in a silly debate of one plane versus another... your thread will be hijacked and will belong to the mighty Tweet :cheers: and my cousin twice and a half removed, the singing Neil Diamond. :blink:

diamond-neil-photo-neil-diamond.jpg

ooh good pic! :cheers:

anyone ID that badboy tucked up in between the engines?

It's a mockup of an 'Alfa' missile - long since superceded.

In this pic, the Su-34 is configured for the anti-ship role -

su-34_02.jpg

with a Moskit on the centerline, 2 x ‘Alfa’ missiles on the inner wings + 2 x X-31 missiles on the mid-wing pylons.

I have a brochure on the Alfa somewhere.....................

Ken

Edited by Flankerman

As Zmey said, it lacks of IRST ball like the rest of the flankers cos this is no fighter, A/A missiles are only for self defence.

now, I just found a pic, of a glider GPS bomb under development by china, his name: LS-6, wouldn`t be rare to see this new toy hanging from a MKK in the years to come since the chinese are developing their own GPS satelite network.

J-8FLS-6maybePS.jpg

LS-6.jpg