Aussie FA/18A Hornet....................

Hi everyone,

Here is my recently completed RAAF Hornet finished in markings for a jet from 77 squadron.

For this project i used the Has 1/48 scale kit, an Aires resin cockpit, some Eduard PE, Hawkeye decals and upgrade modifications made from sheet styrene and strip.

Thanks for looking,

RIMG0032.jpg

RIMG0044.jpg

RIMG0053.jpg

RIMG0038.jpg

RIMG0102.jpg

RIMG0107.jpg

RIMG0023.jpg

RIMG0078.jpg

Jeff.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your comments.I really appreciate it.

aidy:....These decals are a bit thicker than a lot of others like TwoBobs etc.They all went on great, but the small stencil ones like, "No Step" etc are a bit thick for their size and silvered quiet a bit.So if you could source these ones from somewhere else would be better.The only other problem i had was that the kangaroo roundels were too light and didn't look right, so i masked them carefully wiyh Maskol and lightly oversprayed them with the darker topdeck colour and hoped that this fix would work.So far it seems ok. All the others were great, and i'll definately be using them again.

shadowy one:....nice builds mate!..........I was thinking after the announcment the other day i'll have to pick up a couple of "f's" now to do, but that won't be for a little while yet.

Thanks again guys,

Jeff.