Pegasus Models - anyone dealt with them?

I ordered some WW.1 decals from this company a month ago, haven't received anything (paid for the order via PayPal), they haven't replied to my emails and now my emails just bounce back.

I don't want to set the alarm off yet, but I am just a tad concerned. Has anyone here dealt with them and can you tell me if they are just tardy or should I be worried?

Thanks.

I spoke to soon-I sent an email regarding the 1/72 MB5 kit and got a response this evening saying it would be released next year. So I guess they are still in business

Van

That doesn't sound too encouraging. Funny how they still took my PayPal payment, that seems to be working just fine... :cheers:

I'd say that having received neither your items nor a response from Pegasus after having allowed them 28 days you'd be justified in reporting the matter to PayPal. Log on to the site and go to the Resolution Centre. Click on the Report a Problem link and open a dispute.

PayPal will email Pegasus. If, after a specified length of time (I think it's 7 days) the problem has not been resolved you can escalate the dispute to claim status. PayPal will then look into any correspondence there might have been between you and Pegasus and refund you if they feel it is justified.

Cheers,

John

Edited by Spitfire

Thanks John. I hope it doesn't come to that, as I'd sooner have the decals. It is disappointing when a company can not bother to answer emails from their customers. Lesson learned in any event and I'll definitely be passing on my experience with these fellas... :beer4:

Pegasus replied to my emails very quickly (including yesterday-sunday). He was helpful said he'd try to find a spare part I need for a discontinued kit. Perhaps you might contact him again?

Van

Thanks John. I hope it doesn't come to that, as I'd sooner have the decals. It is disappointing when a company can not bother to answer emails from their customers. Lesson learned in any event and I'll definitely be passing on my experience with these fellas... :soapbox:

van, I am all for trying, but after several emails, no replies and bounced back emails, trying seems more of an exercise in futility and would most likely be a fruitless effort at this point.

Of the members here who have no problem getting replies, it's you fellas who live in their "neighborhood" so to speak. Guess Pegasus does not value or respect customers from across the pond...

It's a pi$$ off that's for sure. You can't tell me that when you receive money in your PayPal account, you don't notice it (never mind the email that PayPal sends when money arrives). Plain and simple, in my books, these people are no more than common thieves. If I could, I'd pay these POS a friendly visit with the police in tow and take them to court - unfortunately that is not a realistic option

Sadly, I've written this off - close to $90 down the crapper. Hopefully PayPal will be able to recover my monies (not holding my breath though).

Edited by Big Kohona