Anyone delt with www.Airheadairbrush.com?

I ordered an Harder & Steenbeck airbrush from www.airheadairbrush.com last week, and on the order page it said I could pay with paypal, visa or mastercard. I decided to use paypal to save some time and the payment went thru no problem.

After a couple of days, I decided to email them and find out the status of my order, to which I received no response. I then looked at the web page more closely (as I should have in the first place, my screw up) and it states that you can't pay for airbrushes with paypal.

I decided to email the company and explain what happened, and again I received no response.

I emailed them several times and never received a response. I phoned and left a message, but you guessed it, no response.

Am I screwed? I know it was my mistake to not read the fine print, but I'm hoping I'll get a refund or the airbrush from the company.

Has anyone delt with www.airhead airbrush.com and what was your experience?

Thanks, C :doh: huck.

Hi, Chuck.

I ordered an airbrush from them last week (probably the same one you did after reading the ARC post). I received a personal email from the company (a person I don't recall) after I paid and received the airbrush a few days later.

So it may not be of much consolation to you and your situation, but everything seemed to go smoothly for me.

Regards, Greg

Chuck.. I emailed you earlier from your post on HS.

After I got your reply, I forwarded your email address to airhead in a 'reply' to an email I got from them a few days ago.

Maybe it'll help... won't hurt.

Jack