No problem but he does not leave feedback.

That is also my complaint. I got my items all three times, but he does NOT leave feedback, even after emailing to politely ask him. If I do another deal with him, I will "return the favor", and refuse to leave feedback.

Larry

I've bought from him quite a fair amount and have never had any issues (save being a little slow which doesn't phase me). He's actually been quick to leave feedback each time.

Cheers,

Dave

That is also my complaint. I got my items all three times, but he does NOT leave feedback, even after emailing to politely ask him. If I do another deal with him, I will "return the favor", and refuse to leave feedback.

Larry

I've also dealt with him, he was pretty quick with shipping and feedback for me. I'd buy from him again, my experiences with him have been good.

I'm not trying to read too much into this, but it sounds like it's probably different expectations from various buyers, and perhaps his day job that requires travel that may cause inconsistency in service.

I haven't sold on ebay yet, but I'd shudder to think about fulfilling different buyers' expectations in the middle of a busy job and raising a family. Maybe that's why I'm still in "acquisition" rather than "disposal" mode :doh: ... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :cheers:

Stryker, keep trying, I reckon he'll reply at some stage ... I was looking at some of his auctions a few days ago and he did indicate that he was travelling soon (but I didn't take note of the dates, as I didn't find anything I wanted to bid on).

I've bought from him a couple of times. Did get a feedback that was a little slow in coming and decals I bought seemed to take a little long in getting shipped but they were very well protected. Would I buy from him again? Most definitely!

Don

..snip..

Stryker, keep trying, I reckon he'll reply at some stage ... I was looking at some of his auctions a few days ago and he did indicate that he was travelling soon (but I didn't take note of the dates, as I didn't find anything I wanted to bid on).

He says the 7-20 March

i too have dealt with him on several occassions as he always has that OOP rare item that won't cost me my firstborn, the only issue I have with him is not taking paypal, but I can understand that with ebaypaypals outrageous fees. buy from him with confidence.

Eric Strohmeyer

Bought once from him sometime back, seriously over charged the shipping cost and when emailed him just to ask about the shipping charges. He replied that many people had bought from him and not complained, he was a good seller with good positive feedbacks ...blah..blah...Well?! For crying out loud, I was just merely asking.

Anyway, I left a positive feedback on him but he didn't...when asked, he never replied! So, that's was the first and the last though he may sometimes have the goods that I want but this guy just doesn't have the simple courtesy!

• 3 weeks later...

Bought from him a couple of times, got the goods in about a week in each case (coast to coast). Like others, my only complaint was the lack of reciprocal positive feedback. On the second item, I didn't bother leaving any for him, either...

Daniel

I have dealt with this guy a couple of times on eBay. Around a year or so ago I bought two decals from him. He sent me both sets wrong. They were for the same types of planes I wanted, but wrong decals. Well, after he had me send the decals back to him at my cost, I did recieve one of the sets with with my shipping costs, but I never recieved the other set. He kept telling me to wait and wait. I didn't lose any sleep over it, I looked at his feedback and thought it must be a fluke because he has good numbers. But never got the second set.

Fast forward to today, I waited to do business with him for a year, ordered decals from him again. Guess what I got the decals from him on Wednesday, and they are the WRONG ONES AGAIN. Just like the first time they are for the jet I am after, just completely the wrong ones again! This time he is supposed to send me the right ones, THEN I am sending him the incorrect ones back. I don't know if he does this all the time or what, maybe it is just coincidence, but I am done with this guy.

David J

Update, just recieved the correct decals yesterday, and I sent him the incorrect ones back today. So he did make good, just ticked that it has happened twice now with very poor communication, but it's over now.

Dave J

• 3 months later...

I have had several deals with him both selling and buying and the guy has always come through in a quick way for me. Always has left positive feedback as well. In fact he is one of the better sellers I have used on ebay.

Mike

New update: for some reason, the last two times I bought something from him, I had to send payment twice for each item, never seems to get there the first time. Had to make him sign for it. I did get refunded for the non-cashed cashiers checks and after getting my items, they were mint and as advertised. Once he cashed the checks, I received the items within 3-4 days.

Hello Everyone:

I won't do anymore business with PKMN2525 , I have had too many problems buying from him and selling to him.

I got burned on a set of B-17 decals, they were dried and cracked, that wasn't mentioned in the auction description, when I contacted him, no replies, that is until I contacted ebay.

he replaced the set, but it took a month.

then when I sold some decals to him via ebay, he tried to haggle on the shipping fee's and then he took forever to pay for the items,

I added him to my blocked bidder list

take care People