In case any of you missed seeing it evolve over the last year in the 'in-progess' forum (Trumpeter 1/32nd Su-27, The build begins (finally...)), which grew to 44 great pages, and over 80,000 viewings...

Or missed his submission in the 'critque corner' ( Russias' finest...Trumpy Flanker) which grew to 5 pages with great photography and more accusations of trying to pass off photos of the real aircraft than I've seen anywhere else!

02.jpg

Guy's 3 part article has been posted up on ARCAIR home page these past days and it is a "MUST SEE"!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

(No where in these three parts does he mention he didn't use an airbrush :blink: !!!)

I admit to being a bit biased because he used my aftermarket goodies, but this is truly one of the nicest models I've seen built. :wub:

:yahoo: Bravo Guy!!! :yahoo:

:o

Aww....you guys,......I feel,...well.........aww shucks :lol:

Thanks Chris, I definately could n't have done it without you. (The cheque is in the post........ )

Su-34 Posted Today, 04:15 PM

IF THATS WITHOUT AN AIRBRUSH THEN I LIVE IN NORTH-KOREA!!

So what's the weather like over in N.Korea at the moment? :)

Once again, many thanks to everyone who has supported and encouraged me throughout the build.

I appreciate everyones' comments and help enormously. I'm chuffed to bits that so many like it.

This Bud's for you :wacko:

<_<

My recently made Trumpeter 1:32 scale Su-27 Flanker is now going into the bin! :lol:

Having seen the awesome job you have done on yours, I am giving up modelling altogether and going into a monastery. ;)

Seriously though Guy, you have done a brilliant job on that Flanker - and been an inspiration to us all.

Between you an Chris Zactoman, you have done a great service to modelling... and I salute you. :o

If I wasn't such a nice person, I'd hate you.................... :huh:

Ken