airheadairbrush.com

I placed an online order with them on march 4th. I decided to email them to see the status of the order after a few day to which I've received no response. I've left 2 phone messages to which I've received no response. A few others out there have ordered since me and have received responses, so I'm not sure whats going on. Should I file for a refund with paypal? If it's all just a mistake then no problem, but I would like to get moving. Any advice? Thanks, Chuck.

All I can add is that when I attempted to use the suggested email via aol.com I got a bounced unknown address. I was hoping to learn if the needles for the new H&S Infinity would also work in the Evolution.

My experiences with Don Johnson at Airheadairbrush has always been a good one. He really looks out for the customer and airbrush enthusiest's wellbeing and needs. I can only assume that there is either a techinical difficulty causing problems with the system, or something is up creating a serious and urgent distraction for Don.

Here's the website with links to his forum, perhaps the reason is explained there:

http://www.airbrushtechnique.com/

I hope that everything works out.

I registered for the airbrush forum but it doesn't say anything about there being any shipping problems. I wanted to post on the forum but it won't let me being a new member.

Like I said, I want to work with the guy, but if he won't respond to several emails and phone calls, what more can I do?

I've read of others ordering AFTER me and getting thier airbrushes allready wiht no problems phoning or emailing, so I don't know whats up.

I phoned this morning and someone picked up but didn't say anything. Before I could say hello they hung up! I phoned back right away and they wouldn't pick up.

HELP. Anyone have any other ideas?

:cheers: Thanks, Chuck.

Don phoned this morning and explained that his email has been acting up and he was out of town the last few days of the week into the weekend.

The airbrush showed up this morning and everything is fine. I feel foolish for jumping the gun and over reacting, but when your out $190 and you get no responses to emails and phonecalls, you begin to worry.

I want to make it very clear, airheadairbrush is an HONEST company and I would have NO hesitation in dealing with them in the future or recomend them to anyone else.

Sorry for all the worry. :woo: