Bad Ebay seller alert - 'havemodelswilltravel'

the description did not mention the decals so I suppose in his own way he is right. This has to be remember always to be very very wary. If it is absolutely to have the kit they are selling, enter into bidding with both eyes open and be ready for the worst.

this seller has issues, my big question is why Ebay allows him to continue selling?

I hope not. The seller has already plenty of issues and I am afraid that ebay might be drag into this since this is the website he is using. Bad image for Ebay.

kanne11

Simulation prêt

• 4 weeks later...

Update on our friend. He has now added the name of 'plasticmanthegreat'. Still using the same MO and leaves you trashed in feedback. I've lost all respect for Ebay since they allow this POS to continue to operate. Like others have said, it's all about the money.

Don :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...

Ebay allows him to keep selling due to the fees, if he keeps selling, both pay pal and ebay make money off of the transactions.

ebay has gone down the toilet within the last 5 years thanks to Meg Whitman, it is all about the almighty dollar now

that is why they started a new power seller program, they want to force out all of the nickel and dime sellers in favor of sellers who sell in quantity,

that's the whole idea of the new program that was started this year.

I used to be a power seller but I quit, I am tired of the pay pal only crap, and how ebay is controlling everything now.

this seller will probably be on their for quite sometime screwing people over , cmackirby2005 is another one, anytime someone complains about the items, the buyer is always wrong in this seller's feedback.

I got raked over the coals by that seller in shipping fees.

Edited by Irishfan
  • 1 month later...

They're back....... New name is now "allkindsofcheapmodels". Was getting ready to bid on a kit and decided to look at feedback since this name followed the previous patterns. Sure enough, got to the feedback left for others and it was a trail of trashed retaliatory feedbacks following the same pattern as all the rest. No question its the same person.

Everyone take heed with this one.

Don

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...