With only 16ish days to go in the DotR GB is starting to wine down.

I've have had a lot of fun in hosting and Modding this GB, the same goes with Mike and Pete.

As this was the first group build that I helped or ran, I have learnt a lot from this and this won't be the last too that I will be involved with!

All the builds that I have seen here have been top class and there's been some outstanding one's too.

I just want to say thanks to you all that have joined and taken part throughout this GB. It's been a big build with a lot of people joining and entries' entered. I think the DotR BG has to be one of the biggest ARC's build so far! And I can't forget to say a really big thanks to Mike and Pete for helping out!

Well that bit is out of the way! Now for the Announcement!

The DotR GB has bee a great success, us 3 Mod's have agreed on running another GB next year!

This group build is going to be called -

The Reich Raiders GB! This is the sister build to the DotR! Instead of only Luftwaffe subjects this is going to be only allied! So start saving your Mustangs, Jugs, Mossies, Liberator's, Lanc's and Flyingfort's!

This is going to be another first for me, as I have never built any allied fighters!

The build kicks off after the N. Africa/Med GB!!

So I hope everyone here will join us!!!

I am very happy you guys put this one on and I really enjoyed my first Luftwaffe build. Most if not all the entries were top notch. Thanks for hosting guys. And I'm looking forward to the Reich Raiders, I might be able to enter a few when that comes around.

It sounds great except for the timing. For the past few months several of us including those modding the N. Africa GB have been advocating a long range plan in which the focus would switch to the Pacific/Asia region for a WWII specific GB following the N.Africa one. By the time the N.Africa/Med build ends, we will have had four consecutive WWII group builds that have had no option for anything from the Pacific/Asia campaigns.

First let me say that I greatly enjoyed this GB, this is the first that I actually completed more than 1 entry.

Thanks to the 3 of you that put together and kept this GB going, you guys did an amazing job. :worship:

I will be looking forward to your next GB.

Ted :cheers:

Well, I think we're to the point where we might start seeing some overlap in our WW2 GB's. With the amount of subjects to cover it may be inevitable.

With the EFGB, Bf 109, and Nightfighter GB's all coming up I know I'm going to be stretched thin.