Ed Adams Sea Fury

Just wanted to say excellent model Ed.

The Sea Fury has always been a favourite of mine..as it was a favourite of my late grandfather who flew them in combat during Korea with the fleet air arm..

May consider picking up a Fisher kit myself now!

cheers,

Gary

Ed's Sea Fury looks very good indeed...although the finish would be more authentic with just a slight sheen as opposed to the high gloss.

And for Steve....The Sea Fury was a Royal Canadian NAVE aircraft....not RCAF...but you're forgiven...the RCAF was before your time. :yahoo::rofl::doh:

Barney

although the finish would be more authentic with just a slight sheen as opposed to the high gloss.

Barney

Barney,

Your going to have to forgive Ed, he usually doesn't build things with props on them. He usually builds U.S. Navy jets. We used to tease him that we would put a prop on the front of one of his Tomcat's. B)

Wayne

Edited by Quiddy

Wayne: Ed is forgiven and in fact he should be saluted for doing such a good job and for leaving the kerosene convertors to the kids. :D B)

A friend had a 1:1 Sea Fury at Boundary Bay...it was a 2 seat version and I missed a flight in it due to mechanical problems. And Don Crowe had "Magnificent Maggie" at CZBB as well and it was in the same scheme as Ed's.

Barney