HH-60G Pave Hawk photos posted

Don,

Thanks for these pix.

I'm interested in modelling a UH-60 lifting a HMMWV. I already have the kits, but haven't started the project yet. I've been searcing the internet for some good pics of the underside of a blackhawk, so I can more accurately depict the lift point for the "v-slings" that are used for that procedure.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

My project, by the way, will be presented to my brother as a congratulations for successfully completing air assault training.

-Rob

Don,

Thanks for these pix.

I'm interested in modelling a UH-60 lifting a HMMWV. I already have the kits, but haven't started the project yet. I've been searcing the internet for some good pics of the underside of a blackhawk, so I can more accurately depict the lift point for the "v-slings" that are used for that procedure.

My project, by the way, will be presented to my brother as a congratulations for successfully completing air assault training.

-Rob

Sorry, Rob, I don't have any pics that will help, and I can't think of any particular site to check. You MAY find something on Sikorsky's site, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. You might also try airliners.net and do a search there for UH-60, again, no guarantees, but it may be worth a shot.

http://www.sikorsky.com/sac/Home/0,3170,CL..._ETI541,00.html

HTH

Don,

Thanks for these pix.

-Rob

Hey Rob,

Just a thought, I haven't watched it in quite a while, but in Black Hawk Down, it seems like in the scene where they are showing the fast rope drop, if my memory serves me (usually doesn't) they have a shot from the ground up to the belly of the black hawks. If so, thay may be of some use to you.

Would love to see the finished project, sounds great, and challenging.

Bill