Today's In-Flight Pics.....

Those are the new UAVs! B)

The concept is excellent, and this was a good attempt; but I find the planes to be a bit 'bright' or overly focused when compared to the background. I think the planes have to be de-emphasized, or blurred at bit to blend into the background; and the direction/angle of the light hitting the planes need to match the background pictures. I've seen a few other in-flight photos where this was well done. There are pictures in the gallery that illustrate this, but I don't recall which one (I know its in the Jets section).

Of course, critiquing is easier than doing it, so I'd better shut up and others who have tried this comment.

:blink:

Edited by VF-x

When I was TAD to Whiteman once a couple years ago, the base newspaper had an article about the first flight of a B-2 where both crewmembers were women (I was kind of surprised that mattered - they're both officers and aviators, right??? But I guess it makes good copy).

Anyway, I couldn't help but think "Hmmm. Guess that would make it an unmanned aerial vehicle."

When I was TAD to Whiteman once a couple years ago, the base newspaper had an article about the first flight of a B-2 where both crewmembers were women (I was kind of surprised that mattered - they're both officers and aviators, right??? But I guess it makes good copy).

Anyway, I couldn't help but think "Hmmm. Guess that would make it an unmanned aerial vehicle."

Nice one, Kolja. You'll be here all week, right?

B)