Martin T4M-1 Torpedo Bomber, circa 1930

SKYKING, SIR, you have to admit that the Sea version is CLASSIER to look at....Its not often I am attributed to inspiring others ( LOL!!) but in this case I am gonna take that as a compliment...Fault MINE..NO WAY!!! Yes Mike if I had not said that the sea version was what I liked and sent you those links then things would be different, and you would have been finished and working on another exciting Build!!! OH! but what GORGEOUS BEAUTY!!! THANK YOU for showing and allowing us to follow your thread with such enthusiam and excitement...( when I grow up I want to be able to bulid like you....lol!!! :wave: )....

HOLMES........ :salute: :) :) :worship:

if Pete Fleischmann shows up with his jets or Bob Beary shows up with his motorcycles. If they do I am pretty much burnt toast... lol.

Cheers

Mike

Mike! Did you sniff too much glue during this build!? ;) This model is in another league! I can't come up with enough superlatives to describe it. The engineering has been fascinating to watch-This is the kind of workmanship that we all aspire to but so few (especially me) actually achieve-Thanks for the lesson in master modeling- AGAIN!

Hats off to you!

Warm regards,

pig

Edited by Pete "Pig" Fleischmann
  • 12 years later...

Found this thread after going to Google when a picture of the Great Lakes TG-1 ancestor of the Martin T4M was posted by a blogger on Tumblr. The 3 portholes really got me curious what the plane's interior layout was.
This was an impressive build.

And I like the full accounting of the build, the ups and downs and occasional sideslips.

And yep, that thing about putting perfectly formed parts down and 2 minutes later they have vanished from this universe!