Decals 1/48 for F-15 Alaska's squadron

edit>> never mind that, you edited your post as I was replying

If you're looking for A or C models, I'm not sure about current markings. There were a couple sheets a while back from Repliscale for AK tailcode Eagles. I've got a few of those, PM me if you're interested.

Brian

Edited by lockheed2004

Yes. TwoBobs has their Alaska Gamecocks sheet (48-052), which includes a Mig killer, there are 3 WG markings in the "Alaska Air Group" boxing of the Hasegawa kit (09340), there is the Repliscale sheet (48-349) that has the old 21 TFW flagship markings, and if you're not in a hurry, I think you just might be seeing some new markings coming out for Elmo F-15Cs real soon.

-Ed

• 9 months later...
Who's twobob's and where can I get the old 21tfw 1/48 decals? That was my old squadron and I would really like to get a set of those decals.

my email is eddienyr4@hotmail.com

thanks

Edwin

Edwin-

Your best bet for getting the old Repliscale sheet or the TwoBobs sheet is to place an ad here in the marketplace or on any of the other forums' trading sections. Good luck! And by the way, since this thread started, Afterburner decals has released an excellent sheet with the more recent Elmendorf 3rd Wing and 11AF flagships. http://www.afterburnerdecals.com

-Ed

Edited by Ed Nirel