You mean to tell me ...

I figured as much, just seems like a waste to let the backseat go empty ... I take it the Fisties didn't have the JHMCS on your last cruise Sponge ...

Gregg

Maybe I'm seeing things, but it looks like the other fella/chick/whatever is blocked-out by the glare commin off the canopy.

Ves :cheers:

By spare for an E I meant that it was briefed as a single seat hop (looks like a strafing flight based on the chalk markings on the gun access panel (i.e. hot gun), but their E wouldn't start or something and they swapped into the F after he/she walked.

No baby Hornet JHMCS on their last cruise. 9X, but no JHMCS.

Maybe the NFO's know something about the pilot the rest of us don't...

Setting: Redcocks Ready Room before said flight after Mission Brief ...

Aviator to the NFOs not particpating in the mission- "Hey, looks like my primary just broke and I'll be using one of the Station Wagons, who wants to go with me ?"

NFO 1- "Uhhhh, nah, I have like, uhhhh, bookwork or something to catch up on ..."

NFO2- "Gee, I'd really like to but ummmm, I think I hear the XO calling me ..."

NFO3- "I'd go but well, uh, yeah, heh, ummm, I have to wash my hair ... yeah, that's it ... wash my hair ..."

Aviator- "How about you 'Reaper' ? "

NFO4- "There ain't no F#&%@n way I'm gonna fly with you unless I have to, you dumb*** Stick Monkey, You Suck !"

Aviator- "Well at least she was honest about it ..."

Gregg

Well see what happen was, he told me to get ready, so I head down to the ready room, get geared up and come out, only to find that he left with out me! :crying2::cheers: I catch him on the way back in and he's laughing at me. Nice joke!

Yes I know what your thinking! In my dreams, yeah but I have really good dreams!! :lol: :)

Mike

Edited by Mike5401
In the course of daily flying, our D-model flies with an empty backseat 98% of the time.

Chappie

That's just plain sacreligious. Have pity on all the poor groundpounders who would just kill for a ride.

Darwin

That's just plain sacreligious. Have pity on all the poor groundpounders who would just kill for a ride.

Darwin

I don't mind so much anymore, cause I already got my ride! :banana:

Chappie

Actually, now that I remember, VFA-22 got surged mid-transition and they've only got something like 3 WSOs in the entire squadron, last I heard.

Yeah, I figured there is only 3 or 4 WSOs in -22 on the cruise right now ...

Gregg