Hey Boom175, what happened at Martin Field today? heard something about a civi landing gear up.

I really don't know the specifics, since I am in the hangar wth my jet going through phase. But around 1430 or so I heard on the radio from our EOR crew that a Civvie A/C lost its gear. went and looked outside and sure enough there was a twin engined (I don't know what type) A/c sitting on the runway with what appeared to be 2 of 3 gear collapsed. Of course this was right during our launch. and they had to cancel!! in about an hour they used a big *** forklift to get it up and I think they were able to get the gear down and locked and they cleared the RWY and we started up and went flying!!

BTW can you see if you have any shots of 79-0175 on the range? Thats my jet.

Thanks!

Very nice, Dave! I'm heading out that way this Fall. When I do, I'll have to pick your brain to get the details.

Jake

Sig, nice shots as usually-love to see locals working out on the ranges-can't stop shaking my head everytime I see my beloved PAANG Hawgs flying and knowing that BRAC got a hold on em :rofl: BTW, I am overdue for some 1/48 decals of the 111th-I might have to drive up 83 and pay a visit to Bollen, you make is look fun Sig!