The COOLEST PICTURE EVER.

No more Tweet jokes. If you want to neff go to TCP!!! Viva le resistance!

Gee Zmey, that post is off-topic ... D'oh :wacko: , so is mine too ... :banana:

Gregg

Whoa whoa whoa....first off, get back into your thread fella. Second, "if Moai Vincent were an aircraft, we..." WE? What are you, Borg now?

To keep this on thread...here's a bunch of F-somethings over Hoover dam. I like this one:

DFST8904163.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa....first off, get back into your thread fella. Second, "if Moai Vincent were an aircraft, we..." WE? What are you, Borg now?

To keep this on thread...here's a bunch of F-somethings over Hoover dam. I like this one:

DFST8904163.jpg

A bunch of F-somethings and an ugly as A something.

Matt

Hey Waco, there's an A something in there...

Guys, I just got home after eleven hours in the field. I'm tired, trying to get warm, hungry and didn't consider this thread hijacked until I saw the Tweet complaints.

Seriously. If you don't like it IGNORE IT. Posting complaints, annoyances and railings against something that is intended in good fun and poses no threat to "hijacking" a thread. Just let it go...

Jon

DFST8904163.jpg

DAM ! :thumbsup: Sorry, had to be said ... Nice picture Waco !

Jon, I apologise for my part in the in-thread argument ... :)

Gregg

Hey Waco, there's an A something in there...

Guys, I just got home after eleven hours in the field. I'm tired, trying to get warm, hungry and didn't consider this thread hijacked until I saw the Tweet complaints.

Seriously. If you don't like it IGNORE IT. Posting complaints, annoyances and railings against something that is intended in good fun and poses no threat to "hijacking" a thread. Just let it go...

Jon

Come on, Jon. If you dont like the complaints and annoyances - just ignore them. After all its very easy to ignore something written... without reading it. Right? The "Tweet infection" has served its purpose - most of the Tomcat crowd got over the stress and the pain. Now its time for the Tweet to go the way of the F-14. Those jokes arent funny.

Respectfully

Z.S.

Daniel,

That is an awesome shot of the Aussie Pig. I'll be the sound was even better!

I've got to say this before my head explodes. Ya'll take your Tweet references and twittle off someplace else. Ask the mods to give you your own wittle Tweet Forum. Then ya'll can be like the Rockin' Robin and tweet tweet tweet all day long. Fine, the T-37 was a nice wittle trainer but hardly worth kissing the very ramp it parks its short, fat, stubby airframe on. You want to worship a tried and true trainer, bow at the gear of a T-6 Texan. This T-37 is had gone on long enough, it ain't f---ing funny any-f---ing-more!

I need some ibuprofen.

Chappie

I've got to say this before my head explodes. Ya'll take your Tweet references and twittle off someplace else. Ask the mods to give you your own wittle Tweet Forum. Then ya'll can be like the Rockin' Robin and tweet tweet tweet all day long. Fine, the T-37 was a nice wittle trainer but hardly worth kissing the very ramp it parks its short, fat, stubby airframe on. You want to worship a tried and true trainer, bow at the gear of a T-6 Texan. This T-37 is had gone on long enough, it ain't f---ing funny any-f---ing-more!

I need some ibuprofen.

Chappie

I'm glad I can share your view, Chappie! We don't get the chance to do that very often, my fellow ARCer. :tumble:

Now, please post more great photographs!

Folks this is NOT, I repeat, NOT a Tweet on display, this is the very mechanism that keeps the Earth spinning ... That is all ...

Gregg

awesome!! and here i bought all that "love makes the world go 'round" hippie crap. I actually thought Chck Norris'es breathing made the world move.

Shark

Edited by Shark
Yes the RAF had Canadair built F-86 Sabres.

http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/canadair-sabre-4.htm

RAF Sabres from 112 Squadron (I believe?) had some cool sharks mouths for nose art -_- !

HTH

Regards,

Don

;)

Thank you Don, I'll have to do some more research into RAF Sabres. That's what makes ARC so great; one can learn something new here almost every day and at the same time have some fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, these aren't the coolest shots, but they're not bad...

(I think we've seen this one here before)

572517_101st_low-level.jpg

Shot of a Six accelerating at twilight. Not the same affect as Don's Voodoo shot, but still a nice shot

F106.burner_01_GNH580.xl.jpg

View from a MiG-25

mig-25a.jpg

Desktop time...

View from the back seat of an F-106B

Radar scope in the back seat of an F-106B

Edited by Trigger
572517_101st_low-level.jpg

Bloody sweet picture :whistle: ! The Century Series of aircraft freakin' ROCK :doh:!

This is not the greatest photo in the World by any stretch, but wow did those old missiles ever create a neat effect when launched!

106.jpg

Cheers!

Don

:cheers: