Viper II GB Banners October 1 - March 31

Could we get a NAVAIR one? I'd ask for a F-16XL, but I'll wait until the rules are set.

No problem for both. I just need to find good pics of NAVAIR birds and the XLs (don't have them myself).

No problem for both. I just need to find good pics of NAVAIR birds and the XLs (don't have them myself).

Hey would you make me a special 'F-16F' banner? :crying2: :crying2:

This is a nice pic...but its blurry...http://www.acig.org/artman/uploads/uae_f-16.jpg

Edited by AnthonyWan
YOU DA MAN RASCZAK :doh::whistle:

One question...why do the roundels/tail #s look like smeared paint? :cheers:

some of the editing I did to the picture. If you look at the rest of it carefully, you can see it. I'll do another one without all the fancy stuff.

And more Viper banners! Well if all the stuff Rasczak and I produced is not enough than I don't know what is :lol:

Didn't find any good NAVAIR F-16 pictures, or the ones I found were copyrighted. Sorryyyyyyyyy!

Here we go:

Viper2GB-banner-6.jpg

Viper2GB-banner-7.jpg

Viper2GB-banner-8.jpg

That's it. Time for a :beer4:

I've been inspired by the cool banners you guys have created. So, to show my ineptitude with PS, I've created several. My wife is a graphic designer, so to be honest, I did have her help me and show me how to do a few things. I hope you like my attempt:

ViperGBBanner1.jpg

ViperGBBanner2.jpg

ViperGBBanner3.jpg

Is it possible to use more than one banner at a time? I tried this but got an error message.

Rodney

• 4 weeks later...
Well, here's one for a start. I'll probably have more time to cook a few up this weekend!

Viper2GB-banner.jpg

Wow, that's not only a great shot but it's also got some interesting paint scheme going on there!

Are there any decals for this plane?