Viper II GB Banners October 1 - March 31

I've been inspired by the cool banners you guys have created. So, to show my ineptitude with PS, I've created several. My wife is a graphic designer, so to be honest, I did have her help me and show me how to do a few things. I hope you like my attempt:

ViperGBBanner1.jpg

ViperGBBanner2.jpg

ViperGBBanner3.jpg

Is it possible to use more than one banner at a time? I tried this but got an error message.

Rodney

Rodney,

I hope you dont mind if I use one. Thanks!

Eric

Edited by speedlimit
  • 3 weeks later...

Great news, we have sponsors for the Viper II Group Build! Afterburner Decals, Dr. Pepper Resins, Jake Melampy, Orion Models, and Zotz Decals have all stepped up to sponsor this group build event. In thanks and to help promote the build, I've (actually my wife) have created some new banners.

I hope you like and feel free to use -

F-16-GB-BA4TEST.jpg

F-16-GB-1test.jpg

F-16-GB-BA2-1.jpg

Thanks,

Rodney

Edited by Rodney
Can i make a little critique? Take a look how you wrote "Orion Models" , you wrote "Orion MOdels" :D

Nice banners here, i just may make one... :D

Oops. Thanks, I'll fix that and repost.

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone help a computer illiterate brother out and let me know how to post one of these banners on my profile. Thanks!

Jeff

Goto "My Controls" and then "edit signature". In the box, put the link to the banner you'd like to use. For example (copy and paste the following):

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/Rod...-GB-BA4TEST.jpg[/img]

Note: Add a at beginning of above line.

Then, hit "update my signature" button. It will also display your current signature on the same page.

When you find a banner you'd like to use, you can right click and do "copy image location" and paste that into your signature or use "properties" to see the location.

HTH,

Rodney

Edited by Rodney
I kinda had to do and end around by putting it into my photoshop account, but it worked...Thanks for the help.

Jeff

That works too. I was trying to post the exact line to add to your signature but then it will display the banner. PM me your email and I can send you the line that way.

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...
is it to late to join this GB, i have a F-16C Aggrssor i havent started yet

No. You've got time to spare. This group build starts October 1 and goes to March 31. On Oct 1, the moderators will create a Viper II category for us to use. At that time, start posting pictures of your build as it progresses.

For more info, check these threads:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

If you have more questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

Also, welcome to ARC.

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance if you turn this one sideways and make the F-16 level, you could make a banner out of it? It's not long enough so some boarders with have to be used. Maybe black boarders with Orange writing. Oh that would be hott! <_<

I'm going to be building this plane as well as my Thunderbird.

1187701920_2_1.jpg