Yep, I'll second Jim's proposal (but it was a 53, not a 46!) DEFINITELY want to see those markings!

... and since when does the USAF operate VTOL aircraft??

Jon

I too would like to do a 53 with her "form" but this should be a stencil not a decal. I don't want to have to match the color for the rest of the camo painting.

Just give me a stencil cut out and I will take it from there.

joe.

• 11 months later...

Here you go, all in 72nd scale, of course;

USMC CH-53E - gray scheme

USMC UH-1N - gray scheme

USMC CH-46 - gray scheme

Royal Marines - Gazelle & Lynx

Spanish Navy - SH-3AEW and,

ARMY - Medivac Hawk.

A little strange on a few but, you asked!

Cheers,

WARDOG

Personallly I would love to see decals for the aircraft I've flown, AH-1F and OH-58D. Purely selfish reasons to be sure.

1/48th scale

AH-1F 79-23221 C Troop, 1-7 Cav, 1st Cav Desert Storm

Markings.jpg

CompletedSharkmouthLeftside.jpg

AH-1F IFOR

BosnianWinterWonderland1.jpg

1995Budingen.jpg

AH-1F 79-23245

245-6.jpg

AH-1F 2ACR Brown aircraft

AH-1F Sky Soldiers

IMG_8237skysoldiers2_jpg_13335-1.jpg

AH-1F Red Bull

1080486.jpg

1/35th scale

OH-58D SFOR

warriorbosniafw_2.jpg

OH-58D (Unarmed) IFOR

OH058D Ft Rucker

Breakingthe50calSlimPickensway.jpg

Those are on my to do list. Yeah so it is so selfish

Floyd

72nd scale:

SH-60 variants, including the HH-60H

SH-3,Ch-46's and CH-53's

AH-64 and OH-58's

Gazelles, Pumas, Cougars and Lynxs.

48th scale

Blackhawk and Seahawk variants.

we do have a new 53 sheet coming out but more would be nice

There is also a very well done new sheet for the SH-3 but for the White/Grey scheme only.

we need some Tac schemes for the Sea King.

We need an OH-58D in this scale. And decals sets to go along with it.

as mentioned Cobra and Apache decals as well.

Chuck

Fly Navy

ditto.

plus more 34D options in 48 scale.

semper fi

Dan

How about some Army -34 love!

Definitely a LOT of subjects out there. With the new Special Hobby H-21 kit out there, that would seem to be a logical choice and there were a LOT of H-21s with interesting markings out there.

Maybe some good H-19 markings too!

Jon

Given the number of 1/48 kits out for there for the -34 and it being more of a Marine icon. No love for you. :rofl:

That said how about a 1/48 kit for same Marine decals.

A 1/72 -34 decals would be nice.

Maybe some good H-19 markings too!

Jon

yeah on both counts! anything in for the 34 would make me happy(marine would make me happier but anything). and definately the h-19

semper fi

Dan

I would like to see markings for UK Police Helos and perhaps UK Air Ambulances aswell.

stevie

I think that would be a great idea. Also any civie markings would be great eg Bristows markings for a wessex. I believe that someone is bringing out a Bristow set for the Puma/Cougar, however it's quite pricey.

Rich

PS USAF markings for Hueys

Given the number of 1/48 kits out for there for the -34 and it being more of a Marine icon. No love for you. :worship:

:crying:

I do agree about the kit though! We need a new one!

I think we really need to see some good 35th scale Army UH-1C sheets. The MRC kits have been out for years, yet the only sheet out there is Joseph's wonderful HAL-3 sheet! There were DOZENS of Army UH-1C/M units! (plus, the sheet could be scaled down for the Monogram kit in 48th and the Italeri in 72nd!)

We're a little better in UH-1D/H sheets, with Joseph's offerings and the Revi sheet, plus a few old Super Scale sheets. There's still a lot out there that hasn't been touched.

Cobras... well, again, Joseph's got great sheets there!

Vietnam Chinooks, both Alpha and Charlie models need coverage too! Italeri has put out a great kit in both instances, but other than the outstanding Zotz Guns A GoGo sheet, there has been nothing done for the heavy lifters!

Jon

I would LOVVVEEEEEEE! to see Sky Soldiers decals in especially 1/35 scale.I'm open to any decals for helos,I wouldn't mind seeing some EMS decals in 1/32 scale.I sent some early 80's 82nd Aviation brigade(Grenada) era prints to Heavy Arty to use on his Alpha Hawks with teardrop exhausts and no ESSS.Floyd,You're suppose to flare the chopper BEFORE touchdown!!! :deadhorse1:

I am glad the subject of decals came up cause. I have an unusal request for anyone who makes decals out there. I am currently working a project for the main office of the past and current rescue aircraft in 1/72 scale. The problem is I need a decal sheet with RESCUE in black and yellow borders. I am open to ideas and options. At the moment I need RESCUE decals for HH-1N, UH-1P, HH-53C, HH-3C, HH-1H, H-19, H-34, H-21, SB-17 Air Rescue Service , SB-29 Air Rescue Service, HC-130P and I could go on , but you get the idea. :-)

Thanks for your help guys. Oh by the way if I can assist anyone in other information on the HH-60G just let me know if I can return the favor.

CC

I am glad the subject of decals came up cause. I have an unusal request for anyone who makes decals out there. I am currently working a project for the main office of the past and current rescue aircraft in 1/72 scale. The problem is I need a decal sheet with RESCUE in black and yellow borders. I am open to ideas and options. At the moment I need RESCUE decals for HH-1N, UH-1P, HH-53C, HH-3C, HH-1H, H-19, H-34, H-21, SB-17 Air Rescue Service , SB-29 Air Rescue Service, HC-130P and I could go on , but you get the idea. :-)

Thanks for your help guys. Oh by the way if I can assist anyone in other information on the HH-60G just let me know if I can return the favor.

CC

I think there are Rescue decals with the 72nd scale H-19 I've got. Lemme see when I get home. If they're there, they're yours.

Jon

I think there are Rescue decals with the 72nd scale H-19 I've got. Lemme see when I get home. If they're there, they're yours.

Jon

Cobrahistorian, you are officially my new best friend...thanks a lot buddy...now if I can return the favor let me know.
  • 4 years later...

Personallly I would love to see decals for the aircraft I've flown, AH-1F and OH-58D. Purely selfish reasons to be sure.

1/35th scale

OH-58D SFOR

warriorbosniafw_2.jpg

is this commanche base? i was there in 97-98 with 4/2 acr...

-Ramon

Hey Gang!

Well, I would like to see EMS and Police decals. So I make my own and have them printed up! :huh:/>

artwork1.jpg

Please tell me where I can get these decals, I am Helo Copper guy and want some made up for friends copters. Do you do them or have someone made them up for you?

Thanks

Rick

Fly Navy!

is this commanche base? i was there in 97-98 with 4/2 acr...

-Ramon

Yup Camanche Base in 1999 with SFOR V.

And as you know I have decals for the aircraft I've flown. Between Werner's Wings and Fireball Modelworks most of my aircraft are available. Now all we need is a large scale (1/35) AH-1F and OH-58A/C plus a good UH-1H and I'll be happy. Maybe the TH-55A would be nice as well.

Also give us some time we have lots of things to do but Chinooks of the World are on the to do list. There will be MH-47s on the Night Stalkers Part 2 sheet (no we don't know when we will get it out) but we'd like to do a sheet on Chinooks from A-D. As always send me the photos to fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com.

Floyd

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

I would like to see some 1/48 scale USN helos: SH-3 SeaKing, CH-46 SeaKnight and SH-2 SeaSprite.

I second the SH-2 SeaSprite.

If anyone has a set of the Starfigher 48-100 Seasprite decals they are willing to part with...lets talk.

Cheers

Collin