• 3 months later...

hi i thought i would ask this question again to see if i have any joy this time around i have tried getting one direct from hasagawa with no joy as they are out of stock so if anyone has built one of these helicopters and can help please let me know.

hi i thought i would ask this question again to see if i have any joy this time around i have tried getting one direct from hasagawa with no joy as they are out of stock so if anyone has built one of these helicopters and can help please let me know.

Do you have a part number. I'm in the middle of moving house at the mo, but will be getting the kits out again soon. I'm building mine into an RN version so if i dont need it then you can have it!

:D

Or try Revell ag as they have relaesed the kit!

hi there the part number is R17 which royal navy version are you doing as i may have some spare decals if you require them

You are in luck sir! :)

I have one available, where are you to? Are you Blighty based or overseas, its not a problem as it will fit in a small envelope (with a bit of packing!). If you can contact me sooner as i'm off to Canada next week for 3 weeks (unless you live in Canada and then I could save a bit on postage!!)

At the moment i'm building a Mk6, but it may change. Its a very slow build, I don't even have the fuselage joined yet and i have had it for nearly 7 years! I'm okay for decals but thanks for the offer. I am, however, on the scrounge for a H19 (whirlwind) canopy for the revell/Italeri kit, but other than that i'm too snowed under at work and moving house to progress anything yet.

Cheers now

Bob

:worship: