'ello,

Just bought a bottle of the above but wanted to know what you guys use, if any, as a flow enhancer/dry retarder for acrylic paints.

My mate gave me some other stuff that unfortunately all evaporated out of the bottle , but that had a much more pungent smell than this W+N stuff.

Just wondering if it can be used with modellers acrylic paints or if it's specifically for artists water-based acrylics?

Cheers

I use Liquitex Flow Aid for my Polly Scale acrylic Flat and Gloss. I add fifteen drops to each small bottle when I first buy them (per a tip I got here on ARC) and then usually add one drop to the mixing cup of my airbrush before I shoot. I'm afraid I've never used the W&N stuff.

I use Liquitex Flow Aid for my Polly Scale acrylic Flat and Gloss. I add fifteen drops to each small bottle when I first buy them (per a tip I got here on ARC) and then usually add one drop to the mixing cup of my airbrush before I shoot. I'm afraid I've never used the W&N stuff.

I have never seen the stuff here as yet. But Lori found a new craft shop that stocks a fantastic range of acrylic paints so, a visit is soon to be in order.

<_<

MikeJ