For all "Fitter" groupies

Let's hope Poland continues flying them for a loooooong time.................. They are the last European user now :huh:

Fitters forever!

I believe Poland plans to fly their fitters until around 2012 roughly. There *was* a planned upgrade for a glass cockpit, but I don't know that it ever was, or will be implemented (one jet in Russia got it, but I believe that was just a test.

There are plenty of fitters still flying elsewhere also. Peru and Vietnam still fly theirs (and I believe Peru is getting some of the Polish ones when they retire them), and it's possible that Iran still has a number that were picked up from Iraq.

Kazakh Fitters? Any pics? You sure must have!

Yep, if ANYONE does....man, boggles the mind to think what Raymond has hidden in his archives based on the stuff he's thrown out from time to time in response to general inquiries....think of it, how many "long shots" have been handled by him?

Yep, if ANYONE does....man, boggles the mind to think what Raymond has hidden in his archives based on the stuff he's thrown out from time to time in response to general inquiries....think of it, how many "long shots" have been handled by him?

Yes, the Deep Throat of modeling. And a nice guy! <_<

A Borat Fitter? You've got to be kidding!

In Raymond's stunning and secretive archives are actual photos the Aurora, and of the unknown Japanese stealth fighter, and of planes they haven't even built yet, painted in the most fantastic one-off paint schemes, as well as some crystal-clear shots of actual UFO's!! With a magnifying glass you can even see the aliens drinking Pepsi! ;)

With a magnifying glass you can even see the aliens drinking Pepsi! ;)

Those I'm afraid will be out of date as I heard the aliens recently switched to Coke.

Are there any more photos that can be posted here of the Su-17? Raymond, etc? I have very few photos of the Fitter on my hard drive and I'd love to have some more.

I just want to know how many of you are now looking at those KP kits in the stash and are actually starting to think of tackling them thanks to this post?? I have two of the 22s and one 17 with all of the aftermarket you can pack into them but I have ZERO cajones to actually start one :crying: