Revell 72nd Eurofighter Typhoon single-seater...

From what I found out on Flugzeugforum.de, the single-seater Typhoon has hit shops.

I'll see if I can pick one up in town tomorrow.

From what was visible in the pics on Flugzeugforum (can't link them -sorry!) it looks every bit as great as the twin-seater.

Weapon options include two each (unless otherwise noted) ASRAAMs, AMRAAMs (x4), IRIS-Ts, Meteors (not sure, though)(x4), Storm Shadows, Taurus and Sidewinders.

The marking options are even more comprehensive (yes, apparently that is possible!) than in the 48th Typhoon kit.

They include markings for 4 RAF, 2 Luftwaffe, 1 Austrian, 1 Italian and 1 Spanish aircraft.

Will get back to you tomorrow should I manage to get a kit. Sadly, my LHS is kinda slow in that respect.

ChernayaAkula,

I looking forward to see those sprue shots, especially the Storm Shadows. I ordered some Tornado GR.4 sprues from Airfix before they started their financial difficulties just to get a couple of storm shadows, but I have a feeling that the Revell items will be a lot better.

Maybe I will have to get a couple myself!

Hoops