F/A-18 Blue Angel crashes on foxnews

The Navy has confired that the pilot of the six jet was killed in the crash after hitting power lines. One house on the ground has been set on fire but no word of injuries at the site. Another sad day in aviation. God goes looking for a good man every now and then, today he found one. Prayers to his family and friends.

Randy

Edited by MasterJedi

Just saw this on Global News here in Toronto. Confirmed that the pilot is dead and a house is on fire.

Deepest condolences to the pilot's family, and I am praying no one else was hurt.

"."

In respect to the men and women of the blues and their support, I decide to change my info back to the way I had it the first time I signed on to ARC...

God be with the families and the lives that were changed while watching the show!!

You will be missed.... :(

-Jim

Edited by Liberator24

If it is indeed Lt. Kevin Davis, I had the pleasure of meeting him last year when I delivered a set of models to the Blues in KC. He was the narrator at that point, and he waited with me until a debrief was over and I could go in and meet them. He was a great guy. He was also a former Red Ripper. I feel so bad for his family. :(

Just talked to a friend who was at the airshow. He said the #6 plane lost altittude coming around a turn in formation and clipped some power lines, hit some trees, and as he was hitting trees, the plane was coming apart and went into a neighbor hood! The main fuselage went into the neighbor hood, but most parts of the plane were very small. He has a few pics of it, but I dont think he knows if anybody but the pilot got killed.