Guys:

Phantom just acquired for me the 1/48 B-17F in the Revell boxing. I am not sure, but I believe it is a reboxing of the Monogram kit. If this qualifies, I will enter it into the GB, with some aftermarket decals yet to be decided upon. Will someone let me know if this is a qualified entry? If not, that is cool too, as I think I scored myself a fairly rare kit for these days, and she will have a good home with me! :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Guys:

Phantom just acquired for me the 1/48 B-17F in the Revell boxing. I am not sure, but I believe it is a reboxing of the Monogram kit. If this qualifies, I will enter it into the GB, with some aftermarket decals yet to be decided upon. Will someone let me know if this is a qualified entry? If not, that is cool too, as I think I scored myself a fairly rare kit for these days, and she will have a good home with me! :worship:

:thumbsup:

The F was all Revell. Only the G was Monogram.

:cheers:

Ken

The F was all Revell. Only the G was Monogram.

:(

Ken

Oh well, fair enough. If I can find another "classic" Monogram kit, I will join. I look forward to seeing the builds in this GB anyway! :thumbsup:

:D

Signing in with this 1/48 Wright Flyer.

It will have to wait a few days whilst I complete my current U-2 projects.

WrightFlyer.jpg

1. No aftermarket anything.

2. No scratchbuilding or panel lines (raised stitch lines will be left alone!).

3. Kit bashing with another anything else.

4. It has the MMI inscription - and has been confirmed by Mike as a Monogram classic.

Will definitely be FUN!

In! :beer4::beer4::beer4:

The worlds best looking jet pressed in the finest styrene the world has seen: The Monogram 1/48 F-86 Sabrejet complete with mashed box purchased from an IPMS show last September.

And:

It flies as though it were pushed by angels: The 1/48 Me-262 in most recent pressing of the Monogram mould.

Markings are to be determined, unusual or non-stock if possible as my own personal tribute to the way I used to build my Monogram kits in the 1970's and 1980's. :cheers:

Preliminary pix taken but need downloaded from the digicam and uploaded to photobucket.

May I add more entries later if time allows?

Daryl J., quite pumped for this one.

I'm in with two kits!

The "First Lunar Landing" kit is for my dad for Father's Day (who got his PhD in 1969 on the back of a NASA scholarship).

And the B-36 was a gift to me from him. Nice how this is working out!

lunar.jpg

b-36.jpg

:worship:

Mike

edited for typo

Edited by mlicari

I would like to participate with the F-102A. Im hoping this is a Classic Monogram kit? If not I will try the F-101 . If these don't work Im sure I can find a kit that will. I love the idea of OOB.

Thank you

Edited by S Fritz
I would like to participate with the F-102A. Im hoping this is a Classic Monogram kit? If not I will try the F-101 . If these don't work Im sure I can find a kit that will. I love the idea of OOB.

Thank you

Steve

The Monogram F-102 Delta Dagger is perfectly acceptable, as is the F-101 Voodoo.

:cheers:

MikeJ

Changes to my working life at last mean that from the week after next I shall have double the amount of building time each week :worship: which fits in beautifully with this GB. Nice easy quick builds with a view to filling the shelves!!!!

Sooo...

1/72 EF-111A

1/48 A-6E

1/48 F-5E

and if all goes to plan maybe a couple of Phantoms :beer4:

;)

Gary