Are there any model contests or conventions in IL?

I'll tr and be there, it'll be on my birthday too. Are the ARC'ers going to havea meeting place?

Jake

Odds are we'll be hanging out at the NA Hobbies tables picking on Steve :nanner: , we'll be easy to find :lol:

Since nobody from my work is into models or this board, I feel a case of stomach illness coming on... I have never heard of this one before, and since its only an hour away, I'm in. We'll all have to find a meeting place there. I'll be the one with huge dark circles under my eyes, working midinghts. Hopefully I'll have Mike as a safety driver.

Jeff

As of right now, its shaping up to be a pretty nice show. We have had contact with modelers from 10 different states that are making the trip.

I have posted a list of vendors on the website, but here is the list as of today 5-11-07

Sprue Brothers www.spruebros.com

Milam Models

North American Hobbies www.nahobbies.com

4+ Publications

CRM Hobbies

Rick Geitman

Hawkeye's Hobbies

John Tiney/Flex-I-File

Wings n Treads

Formations

Horner Hobbies

Phil Hale/Roger Rasor

Joe Schock

Mike Powell

James Jaros

John Durante

John Bishop

Randy Smith

We are working on getting a couple more lined up as well, I'll know more in the next week or so.

What the above represents, is a nice selection of new kit sellers, people selling aftermarket goodies, one very large used kit business, and some guys selling off stuff from their private stashes. With a mix like that, you will be able to find stuff you are looking for, and probably stuff you 'never knew you had to have' :tease:

There is going to be a hospitality get together on Friday night for those that can make it, perhaps an ad hoc ARC get together can be put in motion. :monkeydance:

Steve

[

There is going to be a hospitality get together on Friday night for those that can make it, perhaps an ad hoc ARC get together can be put in motion. ;)

Steve

I'm shocked....SHOCKED to think that people will think drinking will be done that nite ;) :)

Any pizza joints nearby??, I'll drive :taunt:

quote name='StevenatorLTFO' date='May 11 2007, 02:27 PM' post='1061722']

As of right now, its shaping up to be a pretty nice show. We have had contact with modelers from 10 different states that are making the trip.

:crying2:

Steve

I like to think I'm representing the State of Confusion thank you very much :boohoo: