Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone for making this a great group build and producing some exceptional models.

The GB gallery has 20 fabulous models of water bourne aircraft and I know many of you have some 'in progress' but the 6 month timeline is up for this one I'm afraid.

Hopefully within the next few days I will get the raffle drawn and post the lucky winners. Things are a little hectic here as I'm in the middle of moving house and things are being boxed up right now, my apologies for the delay but I hope you can appreciate my predicament.

This will be my last hosting of a group build having hosted the PACAIR GB, Battle of Britain GB, F-4 Phantom GB, Heavies GB, D-Day GB and finally this Splash GB. Unfortunately I just don't seem to have enough time to concentrate fully on running the group builds, but I must say I have enjoyed all of the ARC GB's and especially this 2007 Splash GB.

Many thanks again to the people who have donated prizes towards this and all the GB's.

Pete

Edited by Dr Fester

You did a geat job Doc. Only the second GB I have participated in and enjoyed every minute. :crying2:

Tend to the house and take your time... we'll still be here.

Well I suppose as group builds go it was not that bad - tell me Doc has that grubby old Swordfish you entered sunk yet - amazing if it has not!!!! I trust you will not be putting your name in the Raffle - or if you insist on doing so then only once please - not 500 bits of paper with it on!!! I hear the neighbours clubbed together and bought your house in order to get you to move?

I too would like to echo the previous sentiments. This was my first GB and there are some exceptional models built. My hat's off to Doc and all the other participants. Well done.

Cheers

Mike