Hello everybody:

This is my first post. I found a little tricky all this about attaching pics but anyway here they are. I started my third MeBf110 yesterday, so here are some pics of the cockpit. Everything OOB besides the seatbealts made with alumminium foil and the harnesses with some cooper wire.

This kit is for a friend so he does not want to add any more resin or photoetched details. I am letting the oils dry to give the final touch.....

Any comments are more than welcomed, thanks...

Varias001.jpg

Varias004.jpg

Varias039.jpg

Great looking cockpit. I have the Revell Bf 110 myself (not sure if this is that kit). I keep putting it off for other models.

How did you do the wash on the side panels? How did you get the yellow wires to look so good?

Great looking cockpit. I have the Revell Bf 110 myself (not sure if this is that kit). I keep putting it off for other models.

How did you do the wash on the side panels? How did you get the yellow wires to look so good?

Thanks. Well, first I painted everything with RLM 66 enamel. After that, using the RLM04 enamel I hand painted the wires with a 3/0 paintbrush. Same as with the other details. After that to speed things a little bit up I brushed some "future" over everything, let about 1 hour to dry and after that the oil wash.

Now, for the oil wash I usually use raw umber but this time I choosed burnt sienna. You have to make a very thin wash and apply it everywhere, let dry for couple of hours and hen wipe it off with a piece of linen or Q-tip.