Your first solo pictures

Thats what Photoshop is for Andy :cheers:

While not exactly on the very day, here's a shot of me & a bird I spent a good 20+ hrs solo in a few yrs back:

n49710523_31051863_9192.jpg

Sadly I dont have any of me with any Tech A/C, but that'll change by next fall when we host the NIFA regional.

Ves B)

Thats what Photoshop is for Andy :cheers:

While not exactly on the very day, here's a shot of me & a bird I spent a good 20+ hrs solo in a few yrs back:

n49710523_31051863_9192.jpg

Sadly I dont have any of me with any Tech A/C, but that'll change by next fall when we host the NIFA regional.

Ves B)

Vesper,

What region do you compete in? I was the coach for a team on the West Coast based out of El Cajon, CA for almost 3 years (Christian Heritage College)...We went to Nationals in Salina, KS in 2005...Really enjoyed the whole NIFA experience. Because I was flying Hornets in the Marines at the time, I was able to get the team on as a static display at the Miramar airshow...The cool thing is is that I saw them there this year because the base invites them back...Way cool for the young aviators to be a part of the airshow, plus it gives great exposure for the team and school.

Tank

QUOTE(slick95 @ May 4 2007, 09:11 PM)

I have got to ask. *** is that thing?

It's called a Team MiniMAX. My dad finished building it in 1995 and he promised nobody was ever going to fly it until I got to. He kept his promise. Anyway, it's basically an ultralight type construction, although most are not ultralights because the weights are always to heavy. He painted it like a PT-19, thus the reason for the joke on the side; PT-1.9.

SLICK

What region do you compete in?

We're in Region 4 (Ar, Tx, Ms, La). Last year the regional was held in Monroe (historic home of Delta Airlines, 20min east of Ruston), and some how we snagged this years comp.

Ves :)