One thing I really liked about that kit was the way the struts were moulded into the fuselage simplifying everything and giving a fantastic chance for a kid to make a kit properly aligned.

Is this kit to be reissued by Accurate Miniatures?

Daryl J.

Is this kit to be reissued by Accurate Miniatures?

Daryl J.

According to the latest issue of SAMI, yes. It'll be a double kit along with the Curtiss P-6. Rest assured that when these become available in the UK I'll be in like lightning. I imagine it will upset a few E-bay UK sellers though, I've been keeping an eye on these two for the GB but the prices they've been going for are well above what I'm willing to pay. At a quoted price of $22 and at current exchange rates the Acc-Min re-issue will look pretty attractive for a pair of interesting kits.

Steve.

PS Other 'double' announced is the P-51B / P-40N combo.

Edited by Bennygmanuk
  • 1 month later...
In the beginning.....

f4b4.jpg

I will keep an eye towards this, Sir!

That is a beautiful little kit. The engine is a gem, and the wings are about the best rib effect in any older kit i have seen.

According to the latest issue of SAMI, yes. It'll be a double kit along with the Curtiss P-6. Rest assured that when these become available in the UK I'll be in like lightning. I imagine it will upset a few E-bay UK sellers though, I've been keeping an eye on these two for the GB but the prices they've been going for are well above what I'm willing to pay. At a quoted price of $22 and at current exchange rates the Acc-Min re-issue will look pretty attractive for a pair of interesting kits.

That is good news, Sir. I hope the company picks up the Goshawk kit as well....