Hi,

I'd like to know if Belgian SAR helicopters are included or not. They actually belong to the Air Force's 40 Sqn, but are used mainly as SAR above the Norht Sea. I was thinkin on buying the Hobby boss CH-34A and submit it if possible...

If not maybe a RN SAR Seaking (HAS.5 or something)

Greetings

Hi,

I'd like to know if Belgian SAR helicopters are included or not. They actually belong to the Air Force's 40 Sqn, but are used mainly as SAR above the Norht Sea. I was thinkin on buying the Hobby boss CH-34A and submit it if possible...

If not maybe a RN SAR Seaking (HAS.5 or something)

Greetings

Fiddler,

Let me do some additonal research on this and I'll get back to you.

Maveryck

If I am not doing this right then someone will have to shout at me. However:

I would like to participate in the Naval Helo group bild. I am planning to do the 1:72 Hasegawa SH-60B and 1:72 Hasegawa SH-60J anyway. One of the using photo etched material. So have I signed up now?

Kalle M, Finland

If I am not doing this right then someone will have to shout at me. However:

I would like to participate in the Naval Helo group bild. I am planning to do the 1:72 Hasegawa SH-60B and 1:72 Hasegawa SH-60J anyway. One of the using photo etched material. So have I signed up now?

Kalle M, Finland

Yep, you're in.

I am in......I just have no clue what I will be in with. More to follow....

Cheers

Matt

Figured it out. 1/72 HH-60H from the "nickles"

Edited by pavelow44
Hi,

Since it is a S-58 which I wanna do in Belgian colors, The daco sheet has one with marine markings...

drawing source

I'm assuming the drawing refers to the S-58 to which you want to build. If that's the case, it is acceptable.

Maveryck

I'm assuming the drawing refers to the S-58 to which you want to build. If that's the case, it is acceptable.

Maveryck

That is offcourse when I'm able to find these decals as they are oop... :unsure: But that's what I'd like to do idd :)

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
I have a feeling that I will enter the HH-60H (1/48th Italeri SH-60B with HH-60H conversion from cobra company)

Take care,

Austin

Hey buddy,

Your in if you want.

Jake

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys:

Just a heads up, GB starts in a week. Get ready to start building. Once I get the necessary permissions needed, I set up the build forum in the GB section. Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

Maveryck