My entry is the 50’s era boxed scale B-26 Invader. This kit features embossed decal position indicators and rivets -o- plenty. Would shaving these down be a violation of the rule:

“No extensive scratchbuilding or wholesale removal/rescribing of panel lines is to be allowedâ€

See pic:

157-5732_IMG.jpg

I have no objection to toning down the severity of the rivets/decal locations or even removing the embossed decal locations.

Providing you keep the cleaning up process within the spirits of the guideline you have quoted.

:cheers:

MikeJ

Edited by madmike

I built that kit and the B-25 in the same odd scale at the same time when I was a kid. My fondest memory of them were the pilot figures which were basically busts that you glued to a set of pedistals on the sidewalls (I think the pilots were full figures, but the gunners were only busts IIRC).

Maybe not the most accurate kits out there, but they are FUN trips down memory lane.

I built that kit and the B-25 in the same odd scale at the same time when I was a kid. My fondest memory of them were the pilot figures which were basically busts that you glued to a set of pedistals on the sidewalls (I think the pilots were full figures, but the gunners were only busts IIRC).

Maybe not the most accurate kits out there, but they are FUN trips down memory lane.

I had a bunch of those B-25's, lots of fun growing up! Kind of makes me want to get one for old time's sake.

Mike

Edited by P-38 guy