Getting a bit disgusted posting images..

Ok.. I cannot seem to get my image to appear beneath my text like all the normal people in here.. At first, I copied and pasted the IMG under my text.. Only the link would appear.. I then was told to copy and paste the URL under my test. I did that.. Still, only the lin appears..

The link is clickable however I wasnt the image to appear under the text. Will somebody be so kind and explain what is is exactly that I must do? Many others do this so Its gotta work.. Im using photbucket BTW..

Thanks... again.... -EJ

Ok.. I cannot seem to get my image to appear beneath my text like all the normal people in here.. At first, I copied and pasted the IMG under my text.. Only the link would appear.. I then was told to copy and paste the URL under my test. I did that.. Still, only the lin appears..

The link is clickable however I wasnt the image to appear under the text. Will somebody be so kind and explain what is is exactly that I must do? Many others do this so Its gotta work.. Im using photbucket BTW..

Thanks... again.... -EJ

Picture306.jpg

EJ, try and hit 'reply' to this post, and see what I did.

When using Photobucket, there's three url's listed below the pictures. The bottom one (IMG Code) is the one you need. Just click it, and it will be copied. Then go to the post you're doing, put the cursor where you want the pic and hit Ctrl+V.

Hey presto

Airshow2006022.jpg

:whistle: