1/144 Revell Airbus A380

So here's my first model. Maybe the A380 is a bit difficult to start a modelling-career but i had fun building this although it was pretty tricky sometimes. Hope you like it:

a38001co1.jpg

a38002qp3.jpg

a38003ok4.jpg

a38004uv9.jpg

a38005sm8.jpg

a38006bv9.jpg

Very nice A380 especially for your first model... However I think you misglued the winglets at the wingtips - it is clearely shown that the winglet is upside-down on the first photo...

thanks and damn you're right i'm going to correct that right NOW. i should have noticed that ;)

Nice build! I like the base too. What did you use to make it?

John

the base is nothing special: just a wooden board sprayed in gray and added the details with acrylic colors and i did some of the dirt with graphite. i also put some nails in the midde so they look like little lamps now. at the side there are old pieces of carpet. the edge is real soil. it took just one weekend to finish it so it's basically pretty easy to build.

Congrats on a Super first Build ! Beautiful A380 !

I see you're Swiss, are you by any chance, related to a fellow named Pierre ?

Gregg

I was thinking the same thing for a moment :cheers:

C'mon...get outta here?! that is one magnificent first build...EXCELLENT INFACT!!! :thumbsup:

first thanks for all your comments i really appreciate that

Congrats on a Super first Build ! Beautiful A380 !

I see you're Swiss, are you by any chance, related to a fellow named Pierre ?

Gregg

Isn't Pierre the guy who did this fantastic A380 in the Edelweiss colors? And no i'm not related to Pierre at all. But I'd like to meet him because he seems like a real pro in what we all love.

first thanks for all your comments i really appreciate that

Isn't Pierre the guy who did this fantastic A380 in the Edelweiss colors? And no i'm not related to Pierre at all. But I'd like to meet him because he seems like a real pro in what we all love.

That be him, I was wondering if he may have taken a young Padawan learner on to pass some skills ...

Your first build is really a beautiful effort, Congratulations !

Gregg