Tamiya white surface primer

Dear All,

Hi, does anyone know where i can get the Tamiya white surface primer in the UK. I have looked on Hannant's and Netmerchants websites to no avail. I have heard good things about it and seen it on Floyd Werner's excellent BF109 video.

Thanks,

Rodders.

Sorry Jeff but i ordered it from America when it first came out in 2005 which is the first time i've ordered anything from across the pond. Which was exciting for me coming from a small town in Cheshire. I haven't even been out of the UK or flown in a plane. It is on 3 discs and covers the building of the 1/32 Hasegawa bf109g6 from start to finish. It is a really good publication and can be got from WWW.MASTERCLASSMODELS.COM or Meteor Productions. I don't know of anywhere it can be downloaded from.

They have also brought out a dvd on natural metal finishes, but i haven't got it but i'm sure it's very good.

Thanks,

Rodders.

Heya Rodders,

Do you have a link to the vid?

Jeff

Sorry Jeff but i ordered it from America when it first came out in 2005 which is the first time i've ordered anything from across the pond. Which was exciting for me coming from a small town in Cheshire. I haven't even been out of the UK or flown in a plane. It is on 3 discs and covers the building of the 1/32 Hasegawa bf109g6 from start to finish. It is a really good publication and can be got from WWW.MASTERCLASSMODELS.COM or Meteor Productions. I don't know of anywhere it can be downloaded from.

They have also brought out a dvd on natural metal finishes, but i haven't got it but i'm sure it's very good.

Thanks,

Rodders.

thanks Rodders, I'll look into it that way. Good luck with the surface primer.

Jeff