Well I just bought me a little digital camera so I thought I would show what I have been up to.

Monograms 1/48 F-84F Thunderstreak, copyright on box is 1984. Everything went together well with very little filler needed. I did add a lot of weight to the nose but there was plenty of room.

This was the first time using Tamiya's AS-12 (madmike's fav) and I have to say I like it a lot. I buffed out the finish with SnJ powder which made it even better.

If I can get the lettering I need for the Ohio Air Guard markings I will do that but if not I will go with 77th FBS markings.

SANY0015.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0018.jpg

Mike

Edited by P-38 guy

Now that looks the picture!

Nice work, the AS-12 has turned out really well.

I have this kit minus the compass part. I must get around to finding the part online one day!

:worship:

MikeJ

• 5 months later...

Well after sitting on my can for so long I got busy this past week and just finished up tonight.

Not as good as I had hoped. Had to piece the markings together. The letters for the Ohio Air Guard and tail number are a little to big but it was all I could find and my blue stripe ended up being a bit to small.

F-84F Thunderstreak, 166th TFS, 121st TFW, Ohio Air National Guard.

Mike

SANY1615.jpg

SANY1617.jpg

Edited by P-38 guy