Trumpeter 1/32 SEPECAT Jaguar

Does anybody know more about it.

http://sepecat.info/b/2007/05/19/trumpeter...-jaguar-rumors/

According to Graham “ghaynes” from http://fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/

“Was in Hannants on Saturday having a chat with a friend who works there. He told me that Trumpeter have just completed the first test shots of a 1/32 Jaguar and Neil Burkill (Paragon Designs) had gone over to see it. Can find no mention of it anywhere else on the ‘net’…not even Trumpeter’s website but I have no doubt this is true. “

Radek

Does anybody know more about it.

http://sepecat.info/b/2007/05/19/trumpeter...-jaguar-rumors/

According to Graham “ghaynes†from http://fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/

“Was in Hannants on Saturday having a chat with a friend who works there. He told me that Trumpeter have just completed the first test shots of a 1/32 Jaguar and Neil Burkill (Paragon Designs) had gone over to see it. Can find no mention of it anywhere else on the ‘net’…not even Trumpeter’s website but I have no doubt this is true. “

Radek

Radek

I most certainly have NOT been over to see it!!

I have seen a pic of a mock-up of them, but the pic is not for posting on the web.

Neil.

There were rumours of a RoG 1/32 Jag a couple of years back that got everyone excited but nothing came of it so until proof shows up that Trumpeter is doing one i'll stay off the bandwagon.

Jari

About 9 months or so ago there were rumors (I think from someone in the U.K.) that had Trumpeter doing modern British big time, 32nd Jag, Buccanear and Lightning as well as a 48th TSR 2. We'll have to see but the wierd thing to me is that there was nothing about a new Tornado in that grouping that I recall either the IDS or the ADVs. I know RoG has a good 32nd IDS model but there is no modern mold of either in 48th or of the ADV in 32nd.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....c=96519&hl=

Matt

Edited by Matt Roberts

Neil, you are tease!! You've seen mock up pic's but can't post them on the net! C'mon now......

Guy's this is bad news, the wife will hit the roof if she even thinks I'm about to start considering a 1/32 stash of Jag's,............ but no you just couldn't leave it there, somone has to mention Buccaneer's and Lightnings too!!! <_<

Come on Trumpeter give us the goods :deadhorse1:

Eng

Hi Guys

Don't know about Trumpeter But I certainly have the patterns here for one in 1/32 scale (GR1). In fact I had a set of vac formed parts with me at the IPMS UK Nationals last year. I did show them to a few of people who all said they wanted one. Could that be what was seen?? I know one of those who got sight of it was Pat Watson.

If you want to see some of the parts then I will oblige tomorrow?

Cheers for now

John :cheers:

Hi Guys

Don't know about Trumpeter But I certainly have the patterns here for one in 1/32 scale (GR1). In fact I had a set of vac formed parts with me at the IPMS UK Nationals last year. I did show them to a few of people who all said they wanted one. Could that be what was seen?? I know one of those who got sight of it was Pat Watson.

If you want to see some of the parts then I will oblige tomorrow?

Cheers for now

John :cheers:

Hello John,

please more info.

Radek

Hi Guys

In fact I had a set of vac formed parts with me at the IPMS UK Nationals last year. I did show them to a few of people who all said they wanted one. Could that be what was seen??

Nope. :)

:tease:

OOh neil you little tease ....... :)

As far as I'm concerned as a card carrying 32nd scale nut , just so long as they are looking at Post WWII RAF iin my prefered scale , I can wait ... After all how long was it that FSM post those pics of a prototype A-6 being worked on by Trumpter , and its only just starting to look like it'll be available sometime this year ...

My mantra , "I build 32nd scale , therefore i know what patience is .....!"

Will it be released before or after the 1/72 Su-27UB, 1/48 Su-24 and 1/32 MiG-23? :) It seems Trumpeter is announcing or deliberatly leaking info about a number of interesting kits every now and then. It just is a pity there is no release date mentioned. Knowing Trumpeter, a 1/32 Jaguar could be lightyears away.....

HI Guys As promissed

Here you go this is nothing to do with Trumpeter but one which I can pull a vac form from if anyone wants one? Patterns first

IMG_22871.jpg

and now the pulled version with the Airfix 1/48 kit for size comparison

IMG_22861.jpg

I still have to do a pattern for the canopy but I am expecting it to be about £15.00 :thumbsup: and postage would be at whatever it cost to anywhere in the world on top.

Hope this is of interest?

John

:redx:

Edited by tigger

So much for my future plans for Zactomodels... :(

Scratch the Jaguar off my ever shrinking list...

I had hoped to be releasing full kits in 1/32 rather than correction sets some day, but between Trumpeter and the other aftermarket companies I doubt there will be any other subjects left for me to do.

Looks like I'll be sticking to correction, conversion and detail sets.

Nice work John! ;) (Have you tried pulling any A-7 canopies yet? :popcorn: )

Chris :cheers:

Please, Mr Trumpeter, if you read me, had a few spare parts to your Jaguar (if you really realease it) to built a french jaguar also! :thumbsup::yahoo::rofl: :)

Edited by squezzer