Thanks Richard!

The tiny Fw 190A is being made for use as a prop in the background of some of my photobase pictures. The fuselage camouflage was painted free-handed with my airbrush, not all that easy to do!

Other 1/144 scale models to come are a Ju 52, another Fw 190A, and two Me 262s. I'm starting to like these tiny terrors.

Matrixone

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Richard!

My two Monograms are done and the little Fw 190 is too, pics will be posted soon.

You may be wondering whats next from the Matrixone Werkes? I have just started a 21st Century Toys Macchi C 202 kit and have put my He 100H-1 on hold for a while. I might do a Ki-83 sometime soon.

When the new Fw 190D books become available later this year I will do two or three Doras near the end of this year or the start of next year.

Matrixone

Patrick,

Volume II Focke-Wulf Fw 190D Camouflage & Markings from JaPo and Volume 1 of the Dora D-9, D-11, D-13 book from Eagle Editions will be available in the not too distant future, also Jerry Crandall will have new Fw 190D decal sheets to go along with the planes covered in his Dora book. This is going to be a good year for Fw 190D fans! I have been buying quite a few Fw 190D kits, decals, and paints lately.

Matrixone

Edited by matrixone
Patrick,

Volume II Focke-Wulf Fw 190D Camouflage & Markings from JaPo and Volume 1 of the Dora D-9, D-11, D-13 book from Eagle Edittions will be available in the not too distant future, also Jerry Crandall will have new Fw 190D decal sheets to go along with the planes covered in his Dora book. This is going to be a good year for Fw 190D fans! I have been buying quite a few Fw 190D kits, decals, and paints lately.

Matrixone

Ah, thanks mister, will keep an eye out!

Was given excellent help by the kind and knowledgeable Bilkeau on this subject recently (have since put aside my Fujimi inferior material in favour of Trimaster moulds as home for an MDC set) - as a result have been brought to an understanding of the elegance of the Dora :)

Best regards - Patrick