Hi guys :)

Haven't started on my GB project yet. My life has been in a big rut lately. Haven't had the initatitive to do anything lately, modleling nor writing nor anything else for that matter. Things have just gotten me down, like the impending divorce, losing the house, finances, all that good depressing stuff.

But I shall get over it, I have too. I'm hoping this coming Wednesday and Thursday I will start on my GB 109G-10. Starting Monday the 4th I will be taking a week off from work and hopefully during my week off I will get things accomplished and get into a better frame of mind.

I have to get out of this rut and I will like I said. Haven't been much on the ARC even in the last couple of weeks or longer.

Needless to say I'm going through the most difficult time of my life, but things will get better and hopefully before too long I will be back to my old self.

Just wanted to say HI guys and all that and with Gods help I'll post some progress pics Wednesday.

Cheers <_< and happy GB building.

Andy G

Andy,

Very sorry to learn of your troubles, I know the pain you are suffering because I went through the same thing a few years ago. Things will get better.

Looking forward to seeing your model for this GB, the Bf 109G-10 is one of my favorite older kits.

Matrixone