Pierre's Swordfish, 28.05.2007

PIERRE EST VIVANT!!!!

hehe Actually, I have been too. WOW, pierre I was wondering what were you up to recently and I bump into this. WOW...

What else can we say?? :)

Take Care

• 1 month later...

What I find amazing about Pierre, and I mean this as a true compliment, is not that he includes such detail but that he does so in complete subassemblies and never mars or ruins the previous subassemblies whilst attaching/tackling the next part.

For example, there's a LOT missing from this bird, but what we see is nearly perfect. The paint, the finish, the details, all look like they're totally finished, yet the wings aren't even painted yet. What I love about Pierre is that he can perfect the finish on the fuselage, and then work on the wings without ruining the finish of the fuselage!

Pierre: As usual, another stunning model. I did notice that your prop is decalled and finished but the back sides of the prop blades should be Flat Black without the red striping or coloured tips. In single engine aircraft, this is done to prevent flashes of reflected light blinding the pilot. ;)

Regards

Barney

Pierre: As usual, another stunning model. I did notice that your prop is decalled and finished but the back sides of the prop blades should be Flat Black without the red striping or coloured tips. In single engine aircraft, this is done to prevent flashes of reflected light blinding the pilot. :)

Thanks Barney for the hintÚ I will check my reference books and change this asap... :cheers:

• 1 month later...