Not only is Harold a top notch trader, with great prices & killer service....his resin is par excellance. Fine, crisp casting with superb attention to all detail.

You absolutely can't go wrong with this guy.....')

"First With Guns",

Jim

Not only is Harold a top notch trader, with great prices & killer service....his resin is par excellance. Fine, crisp casting with superb attention to all detail.

You absolutely can't go wrong with this guy.....')

"First With Guns",

Jim

Have to add a ditto to that one.

Top notch servcie and product from Harold aka AMS Resins.

• 1 month later...
Have to add a ditto to that one.

Top notch servcie and product from Harold aka AMS Resins.

You are all gentleman and scholars.

Many thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Harold

Hey sabre…

My ’69 Camaro big block can take ya’lls MOPAR any day!!

Blasphemy! MOPARS Rule!!!

Ain't no replacement for cubic displacement...:cheers:

"First With Guns",

Jim

Hey shooter,

You would be right about the cubic displacement....I didn't mention that my last '69 Camaro had a punched an stroked 454cid big block!! 512 honkin' inches. And that was my street ride.

Oh oh, isn't this a "good trader alert" thread?

Hmmm...pretty respectable...

My last real ride was a '68 Charger R/T...440 wedge....pushing about 500 ponies....Hollet 1220 center-squirt/double pump carb on an aluminum intake....Mallory dual-point ignition....man, I really miss that car. ;)

Yes...quite the entertaining thread, indeed.....:cheers:

"First With Guns",

Jim

Yep...get a rope....to tow the Camaro home with! ROTFLMAO!

"First With Guns",

Jim

I have to tell ya'll about my very last street race. My '69 Camaro 'ginst a '70 GTX. The Mopar had everything the guy could stuff under the hood.

It sounded badder than anything I ever run up against. You know what I mean "whuppa whuppa".

Well I whupped him by three car lengths on the first run and five on the second. OK, Mopar guys, here’s the rub. My car was belchin’ black smoke so bad, everyone put money on the MOPAR. My choke had stuck. But, once I cleaned the plugs with a good burnout, he was toast.

Oh yes, Sabre is a good trader guy too. Do bis'ness with him any time.

Cheers,

Harold

Sure wished I'd been there for that one...nothing like some good, clean, heads-up street drags....!

Not too proud to admit...used to have a heckuva time with some Camaros....strong running rods, no doubt. Didn't have much trouble with 442s....Chevelles SS....GTOs....Mustangs (Muskrats)...:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words.....right back atcha!

"First With Guns",

Jim

Sure wished I'd been there for that one...nothing like some good, clean, heads-up street drags....!

Not too proud to admit...used to have a heckuva time with some Camaros....strong running rods, no doubt. Didn't have much trouble with 442s....Chevelles SS....GTOs....Mustangs (Muskrats)...:doh:

Thanks for the kind words.....right back atcha!

"First With Guns",

Jim

Yep, T'was fun back in the day. I stopped street racin' when the "young guns" started showing up with Nitrous and blowers. I didn't mind tunnel rams and such, I could still hold my own with that kind of stuff.

But, I wasn't going to go to have "grenades" for engines like they did.

Oh yes, I'm sure you heard this one before: "I ain't never been beat by a (name a car)"?

If you pick and choose your races, you will always win.

That's what got the GTX guy into hot water. He said it to the wrong guy. LOL

ps: he changed to a '66 Malibu with one of my engines in it. (I could still smoke him though, I'm not going to put ALL of my sectrets in his engine)

Ok, back to modeling.......

Edited by Harold