Jean-Charles Goddet's F-16

Lovely work! I've got these decals in the mail and plan on building the same kit!

Did you have any problems with the decals?

How do you know which exhaust to use and which intake? The kit comes with 2 of each, and I don't want to use the wrong ones.

I'll open the floor up to anybody then.

I got the TMOTA decals in the mail. I plan to use the Hasegawa 72nd kit (the better one of the two, the one with the 2 intake options and 2 nozzles), but I don't know which parts to use. Does anybody know?

Both birds on Two Bob's 1:72 sheet are Block 30F, so you want to use the MCID large-mouth inlet and the GE exhaust nozzle. Use the standard (old) landing gear parts, not the new parts with the bulged main doors etc.

Thanks. I don't think the Hase kit has bulged doors. I recall reading something like "If only they'd add the bulged doors" [paraphrase] about it.

Stupid question, I know, but how can I tell which nozzle will be the GE one? I haven't picked up the kit yet (waiting for a payday where I can), so there's no rush. Thanks for the help Habu

Thanks. I don't think the Hase kit has bulged doors. I recall reading something like "If only they'd add the bulged doors" [paraphrase] about it.

Stupid question, I know, but how can I tell which nozzle will be the GE one? I haven't picked up the kit yet (waiting for a payday where I can), so there's no rush. Thanks for the help Habu

The PW nozzle has 15 segments (feathers) and the GE nozzle has 12 segments. I don't have access to my stash right now or I'd give you a part # - maybe someone else can.

Both birds on Two Bob's 1:72 sheet are Block 30F, so you want to use the MCID large-mouth inlet and the GE exhaust nozzle. Use the standard (old) landing gear parts, not the new parts with the bulged main doors etc.

Is that perhaps the mistake Revell did in their 72nd F-16C? Called it a Block 50/52 but actually measured a Block 30F?

Seems to be a logical explanation for an otherwise nigh on incomprehensible error.